[PGT] Let's (not) do a Thing! - Canucks Have Faith in the Current Roster - TDL Friday, Mar 8 @ 12pm PT (or 12:30 if you're Pagnotta)

1 minute ago, Honkin Hronek said:

Tells me the Canucks are doing nothing.

Only concern I have with this is that all the moves that were done earlier (Zadorov, Lafferty, etc). were to get this team competitive against the best in the league.  That mission was accomplished.  HOWEVER... the BEST teams in the league just added to their rosters to make themselves even better.  The key now is to hope Lindholm gets going.  If he doesn't contribute more than just defence, we've likely fallen behind a bit after this TDL.

• Cheers 1

lol they didn't even sign Kessel. Niiiiiice. Maybe the lesson here is stop handing out garbage contracts. While it will be fun to see Vancouver in the playoffs, they are not going to get far. 

Just now, drdeath said:

8.1 mil for 6 more years 🤣

How do they fit this in? there no LTIR in the summer and all contracts count as soon as the last finals game is played you’re only allowed to exceed cap by 10% this puts them like 25 million over, the league has to do something about this bullshit 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NoCupSyndrome said:

No moves for the Canucks including no Kessel

Omfg... This is just so friggin embarrassing.... We owe Keesel gourmet hotdogs now... Costco's just doesn't cut it

Allvin is going to try and sell the Lindholm and Zadorov trades, as being their moves. I guess just getting into the playoffs is the goal. Disappointed, I thought they'd really go for it this year.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Pycnotic said:

How do they fit this in? there no LTIR in the summer and all contracts count as soon as the last finals game is played you’re only allowed to exceed cap by 10% this puts them like 25 million over, the league has to do something about this bullshit 

Hahahaha it’s comedy 

Surprised Kessel didn’t sign.

Wasnt. Willing to pay the price for retention, I am okay with that. We already got Lindholm who is hopefully soon going to see how good life is between Garland and Joshua. 
Would have liked another top 6 forward, but not for a second plus unless it was something like Buchnevich.