[Rumour] Coyotes want a 2nd for Zucker

1 hour ago, King Heffy said:

I'd also like to see how he did with Lindholm.

Hoglander-Petey-Boeser

Miller-Lindholm-Duclair

Why would they split up miller boeser when it has been one of the most consistent pairs on the team. No way.

1 minute ago, Mac said:

Why would they split up miller boeser when it has been one of the most consistent pairs on the team. No way.

So the two guys who need a bit of sheltering (Hoglander and Duclair) aren't on the same line, and to hopefully kickstart Lindholm's production.

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

So the two guys who need a bit of sheltering (Hoglander and Duclair) aren't on the same line, and to hopefully kickstart Lindholm's production.

I get that but you don't split up your best pair to help inferior players.

Hoglander can play with anyone and do well.

8 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

He's not a Selke candidate, but when he's bought into a system he's not as bad as people are saying on here.  We need another guy who can play in the top 6 and he's a cheap option.  Pairing him with a guy like Lindholm helps camouflage some of the warts.

Well we got rid of Kuzmenko because of those issues…so…

1 hour ago, Bob Long said:

he's a vet, who I have no doubt can adjust to whats needed. You can't tell me he isn't an upgrade on PDG, e.g. 

Doesn't matter where he's played - he's always had extremely poor defensive metrics.  Which is fine if all a team is looking for is a dynamic offensive threat.  But RICK TOCCHET??  He loves Di Giuseppe.  Loves him to death.  Can't finish worth a damn but he checks hard and that's good enough for Tocchet.

image.png.fa0872496c6847d0928bf541ff3eca9b.png

You can say whatever you want about Duclair's worth as a player.  But you're deluding yourself if you think he'll suddenly adjust to a two-way style of play.

Edited by Miss Korea
  • Like 1
  • MillerTime 1

13 hours ago, Miss Korea said:

Doesn't matter where he's played - he's always had extremely poor defensive metrics.  Which is fine if all a team is looking for is a dynamic offensive threat.  But RICK TOCCHET??  He loves Di Giuseppe.  Loves him to death.  Can't finish worth a damn but he checks hard and that's good enough for Tocchet.

image.png.fa0872496c6847d0928bf541ff3eca9b.png

You can say whatever you want about Duclair's worth as a player.  But you're deluding yourself if you think he'll suddenly adjust to a two-way style of play.

Agreed, stay away from Duclair. Not that I'd think PA/JR would be dumb enough to trade for him. Delusional fans who clearly don't watch him play enough, are the only ones who want this player.

• Haha 1