[GDT] Thurs Mar 7 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Vegas LTIR Knights - 7pm PT/10pm ET - LTIR Pool capital

2 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:

Those lindholm rumours happened to be another media hoax.  I hate Vancouver media

They were so dumb. Trade for Lindholm then flip him to Boston so they can get a winger. Made no f’n sense 

1 minute ago, Darius said:

hes probably been drinking at the slot machines all day.  Wheres Alf? maybe he got a new job down there on the camera

Alf is the camera man. Explains everything

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1

9 minutes ago, Cromeslab said:

I’d throw in Juulsen

Right on!  You can see his confidence growing game by game.   He's jumping into plays, getting his shot off, and his exits seem more effortless recently.  Still blocks, and hits as well. Has solidified his place on the team

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Crimson JH said:

Fun knight! And my hair is on point! 😎

IMG_7745.thumb.jpeg.114d50b42ec9743470d1b64c410cb5dc.jpeg

IMG_7746.thumb.jpeg.16201e304023cbb1b98ecd4febae49aa.jpeg

I had almost that exact seat for Temu Selane's last visit. Time flies...he never played though, had the flu. 

Wait no, this is Vegas...LOL

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Darius said:

That dumbass Dubas took all that time and kept teams on their heels for that package?  Is Bunting the one who will help them to make playoffs?  And I don't know any of those 3 prospects.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

If I was a Penguins fan I'd be like that's all we got? 

especially the conditional first, only get it if Carolina makes the finals apparently lol

7 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Second period not as good, only drank 2 beer, scoring was 1-1 and the wife got dressed.

Oh no!!! Well it is not too late to reverse the trends...