[GDT] Thurs Mar 7 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Vegas LTIR Knights - 7pm PT/10pm ET - LTIR Pool capital

3 minutes ago, The Duke said:

Jokes aside, I believe it - when I heard they might finally make a deadline move I knew we couldn’t match because they have a lot of nice pieces.  I’m not up on the names, though. 

Still, you’d think Dubas would have landed the one big piece.  

Ya I just scanned the names on hockey db and they all have size and are putting up good numbers 

We didn’t need to destroy our young depth for this year 

9 minutes ago, Bardown said:

I’ve looked before… depends on the game. High value games like Van, not high value you can get in for $40 USD 

Lowest cost for tonight was $65

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Miller is having a tough time out there tonight. Oh well he’s been great for so many games this year. Need others to step up and they have.

And now he will score.

Just now, brilac said:

Wow that's cheap! 

Ya it’s not bad. I was surprised because it’s Vegas. But in the USA if you're not in an original 6 city, being a hockey fan is great! Because it’s cheap! 

Just now, Smashian Kassian said:

Podkolzin is so strong. Just stick with him, he'll be great.

Still time I guess, but I’m glad we haven’t moved any of our better prospects.  

They might not be future all stars but there some serious quality there.  Lekkerimaki, Willander, Podkolzin, Raty.

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Bardown said:

Ya it’s not bad. I was surprised because it’s Vegas. But in the USA if you're not in an original 6 city, being a hockey fan is great! Because it’s cheap! 

Don’t count on cheap for playoffs… it’s insane here..

Just now, Bardown said:

Seattle is not cheap. I'm going to be looking for a ticket for when they play against Montréal in a few weeks. 

• Like 1