[GDT] Thurs Mar 7 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Vegas LTIR Knights - 7pm PT/10pm ET - LTIR Pool capital

1 minute ago, The Duke said:

Still time I guess, but I’m glad we haven’t moved any of our better prospects.  

They might not be future all stars but there some serious quality there.  Lekkerimaki, Willander, Podkolzin, Raty.

Don’t forget D-Petey

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The Duke said:

Still time I guess, but I’m glad we haven’t moved any of our better prospects.  

They might not be future all stars but there some serious quality there.  Lekkerimaki, Willander, Podkolzin, Raty.

I'd move Raty tbh but I'd be against moving Bains & D-Petey (on top of the guys you mentioned).

All those guys could be here in the next 2 seasons. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, brilac said:

Seattle is not cheap. I'm going to be looking for a ticket for when they play against Montréal in a few weeks. 

Interesting. I’ve spent a lot of time in LA, Vegas Anaheim and Tampa

All very reasonable, even in the playoffs 

Just now, Crimson JH said:

Don’t count on cheap for playoffs… it’s insane here..

Oh yeah, when Seattle was in the Playoffs, it was expensive! I had my Playoff budget. My budget was out of the norm. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 1-d said:

That dumbass Dubas took all that time and kept teams on their heels for that package?  Is Bunting the one who will help them to make playoffs?  And I don't know any of those 3 prospects.

I like Koivuunen and Cruz would be like us giving up D Pete + Pod + Mik + cond 1st/2nd + cond 5th

• ThereItIs 1