[GDT] Thurs Mar 7 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Vegas LTIR Knights - 7pm PT/10pm ET - LTIR Pool capital

Las Vegas where the salary cap  can be circumvented. 

Hope vans ready and pump these guys we are due for a high scoring game( in our favour. )

but for heavens sake dont fake injure  any of them And give them more cap space. 

Edited by Combover
  • Cheers 3

I think the NHL (Bettman n Co) come to Vegas every Feb and have a meeting like this with the owner Bill Foley also known in the industry as Billy noshit Foliano. The convo is quick and it goes like this:

Bettman “ Mr. Foliano, you’re making me look bad year after with this Mark Stone going on LTIR from Feb to the playoffs… can you try something else?!”

Mr. Bill Foliano pauses looks to his left, then his right then points his finger n says “ lookie hear you lil puppet I’ve made you and your lil clowns a lot of money…. Do you know how hard it was to break a man’s back or lacerate a guys spleen??? Get the fuck outta here “

Meeting Over 

IMG_1981.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

There was the quote about it being a paper transaction for AHL.

I'm hoping he'll be back in, will update when we get news.

And here I thought possibly one of the Canucks on the trip may have been traded or were in deep negotiations. OR, someone new was just added to our roster..

I hope the Canucks absolutely crush these cap cheating assholes. 6-2 for the Good Guys. And fuck the human skidmark Gary Buttman for allowing this garbage to continue. 

• Cheers 1