[GDT] Thurs Mar 7 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Vegas LTIR Knights - 7pm PT/10pm ET - LTIR Pool capital

Vegas seems to be similar to the Kings but I think they have a heavier fore check then them - probably best the Canucks play the same patient style with diligent "team" checking to keep the game in tact - last one before the TDL and I think JR will examine this game closely and see what needs to be done. 

Still hopeful they address some size for the bottom lines and possibly another scoring threat like Toffoli - so far the Canuck rivals in the division have gotten a bit bigger and more physical before TDL.

Just Win.jpg

24 minutes ago, nergish said:

Do you guys hate any one team more than Vegas right now? Can’t stand ‘em, personally.

The Laffs. Waste of space in the league. 

26 minutes ago, hockeyfan-observer said:

- so far the Canuck rivals in the division have gotten a bit bigger and more physical before TDL.

Just Win.jpg

The teams with any chance in the west have had to go and give away their futures to have any chance against Knucks. I am suprised Winnepeg has not done the same yet. I guess they have cap but no income to pay everyone? Vancouver is set as is, I hope they do nothing.

• Cheers 2

14 minutes ago, snowman955 said:

The Laffs. Waste of space in the league. 

I hate the Oilers, Knights, Leafs, Blackhawks, and Bruins all equally, but for different reasons, obviously.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lemon Face said:

You cant have pie

Edit I recant my previous assertion.

Our guys need to keep their heads up way after the pucks gone. The yellow nights get away with a lot of sneaky late hits, Dirty stick work as well.

Edited by RWMc1

58 minutes ago, nergish said:

Do you guys hate any one team more than Vegas right now? Can’t stand ‘em, personally.

Yes. 

1. Boston

T2. Edmonton

T2. Calgary

T2. Leafs

5. Every other team except Vancouver.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, nergish said:

The way I go about it I focus on pouring all positives into my team the Canucks and don’t give an ounce to any other team.

Go Canucks :towel:

( I hate the leafs ) psssst

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TUSK v2.0 said:

Jeez that is a pretty small crowd. They use a whole plane for that? I bet it didnt cost Air Canada what they charge the Canucks for one charter Ha Ha.

have do you bet they've all started gambling. 😝 Well hopefully not Rick just before a game.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

He's playing now.

Updated lines unless vegas ltir's/trades someone else

my statement stands... ha ha it aint going to make a difference! 🙂 this is 2 points we can take away from Vegas Wildcard spot and give Seattle a chance to catch them!

1 hour ago, nergish said:

Easily hate them the most. I’d even cheer for the Alberta teams against Vegas. That’s how much I hate them 

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, nergish said:

I just like beating them.

Be extra nice to beat them indicating that their trades mean little.

• Thanks 1