[GDT] Thurs Mar 7 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Vegas LTIR Knights - 7pm PT/10pm ET - LTIR Pool capital

I really wish there was a version of the game where we just listen to the on ice banter. Really makes me smile.  Also a game where the camera man isn't working the camera like a dad on vacation in the 90s.

Man am I glad we didn't top Carolina's payment for Guneterschnitzel .. just saw the payment details ... and glad Benning wasn't at the helm for this transaction as well.

• Cheers 2

Just now, JeremyCuddles said:

I really wish there was a version of the game where we just listen to the on ice banter. Really makes me smile.  Also a game where the camera man isn't working the camera like a dad on vacation in the 90s.

Anyone else remember when the french broadcasters went on strike and the Habs games in the playoffs had no commentary? You could hear IT ALL. Was glorious. 

• Like 2

People on Mik should rewind that last backcheck 

he battled Eichel from his own blue line, stayed with him and forced the puck off him by our blue line 

playoffs - that’s the battle and shut down we need

reminder- his speed is returning and he can keep up with McDavid

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Gnarcore said:

Anyone else remember when the french broadcasters went on strike and the Habs games in the playoffs had no commentary? You could hear IT ALL. Was glorious. 

That sounds incredible.

1 minute ago, JeremyCuddles said:

Using the betamax 3000.

• ThereItIs 1

7 minutes ago, Sika21 said:

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks Vegas may be throwing this game in the hopes that we don’t tinker with our team too much tomorrow…

They are 2-7-1 in the last 10

3 minutes ago, Cali Canuck said:

Mikey looks better today. I wonder he got a shot of something 

He just needs a shot of his to go into the net.

• Haha 1