[GDT] Thurs Mar 7 2024 - Vancouver Canucks @ Vegas LTIR Knights - 7pm PT/10pm ET - LTIR Pool capital

2 minutes ago, NucksFan said:

What the heck is that noise … Vegas geez

Found a visual representation of the sound you were hearing. 

south-park-cops.gif

1 minute ago, WHL rocks said:

Mikheyev clearly holding the stick so tight..

He can't even take a routine pass right now.. 

He's struggling mentally more than physically 

This has been one of his better games, he's getting his wheels back, just needs to get his confidence back 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, van_can_fan said:

These fans have been spoiled rotten

They don't know what suffering is

Fuck those fans .... except the two wearing Canucks jerseys ... and the camera girl of course!

Go Canucks Go!

• ThereItIs 1

7 minutes ago, Hammertime said:

I like Koivuunen and Cruz would be like us giving up D Pete + Pod + Mik + cond 1st/2nd + cond 5th

Dubas just wanted an ex Laff in the trade, and he got one in Bunting

I’m pretty sure our best D core entering the playoffs are

Hughes Hronek

Soucy Myers

Zadorov Juulsen

With Cole sitting in the press box.  Myers is better than Cole and Soucy should be the stabilizing force we need with Myers.  I also never wanna see a Myers Cole pairing again 

4 minutes ago, Bardown said:

Upper or lower?

Upper Bowl. But I didn't care. I've seen games from all over the rink including the boxes. 

Upper bowl is even better sometimes because you see the while ice and see plays developing and get a better sense of certain players. 

It's all the same after all the times I've been there. Kinda cool to get a different section sometimes just to see it from a different angle.. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The Duke said:

Still time I guess, but I’m glad we haven’t moved any of our better prospects.  

They might not be future all stars but there some serious quality there.  Lekkerimaki, Willander, Podkolzin, Raty.

Exactly. That's four solid pieces right there, plus the Hog is in that age range as well. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, -dlc- said:

That's nothing my friend.

I had to chase 20 kindergarteners around during 3 recesses on a playground full of climbing apparatus. All of them screaming at me at the same time. "Ms. Deb" "Ms. Ded" "Ms. Dev" "Ms. Deepa" whatevertf your name is lady

I'm DONE.

Oh wow, 20 of them, and all at once! 

Just now, WHL rocks said:

Upper Bowl. But I didn't care. I've seen games from all over the rink including the boxes. 

Upper bowl is even better sometimes because you see the while ice and see plays developing and get a better sense of certain players. 

It's all the same after all the times I've been there. Kinda cool to get a different section sometimes just to see it from a different angle.. 

agree, you can actually be too low. Just curious re the pricing 

• Cheers 1