Feedback and Bugs

On 2/17/2024 at 4:35 PM, 112 said:

Yes, such an example would be a proper use of Desmenko.

More than upset that it's not Desmemko, I am personally offended that the S isn't capitalized.

And I've heard nothing from my sources, but if I'm allowed to speculate, I think Cheers is going to stay.

Longeth be the day before I use that antiquated form of speech. These heathens that still use it drive me crazy.

4 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

I'm not saying this is a bug, but I am curious to know what these are and why they have have turned up recently.

image.png.ed0833ff0ee31e22cd86db98db8c13ab.png

Where does that appear? Which thread?

2 hours ago, Ribs said:

Where does that appear? Which thread?

bottom right of page

most recently "Page 42"- but not long ago it was "Canada is broken".  Thought it was a link to a new thread here- but is an add.

5 hours ago, Satchmo said:

I've seen it at least twice before recently but I forget where.   Minutes ago, and then just now, here:

image.png.d483c02b113525a0c004fb1e1908a35a.png

TY, I'll see if I can nuke it.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, 112 said:

Hey Ribs - would it be possible to have the pronoun information displayed below one's profile picture with the other stuff (location/CDC name)?

Figured it out 💪

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If we do in fact sign Phil Kessel and he makes the Canucks roster CFF will have a bug if there isn't a Phil the Thrill emoji 

This is me pre-emptively requesting that we swap the elephant for a Kessel emoji 

Let us enter a thrilling new era of CFF 

2 hours ago, MeanSeanBean said:

What's with the American hockey League bubble popping up at the bottom. Is this a me thing, or everyone?

There seems to be a few of us.   My experience is that once you see it you start to see it in other threads.

Hi mods... not so much a bug, but a pin/unpin request for the league monthly GDTs in General Hockey discussion, so that March is pinned and Feb is left to drift away.

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Boudrias said:

What happened to the ‘Other Topics’?

There are little arrows on the home page that can collapse the section they're tied to. I think you accidentally clicked on the arrow for other topics--if this makes sense.

e: here's a screenshot. The arrow is at the top-right. Just click it again and it should look like this:

Screenshot 2024-03-08 10.02.23 AM.png

Edited by 112

10 hours ago, 112 said:

There are little arrows on the home page that can collapse the section they're tied to. I think you accidentally clicked on the arrow for other topics--if this makes sense.

e: here's a screenshot. The arrow is at the top-right. Just click it again and it should look like this:

Screenshot 2024-03-08 10.02.23 AM.png

Thanks. I wish I was smarter.

• Like 1