Feedback and Bugs

11 hours ago, Gawdzukes said:

@Ribs

Hey Ribs, hope all is going well. 

I was wondering if we might get the :canucks: emoji from the old CDC added to the list, or is it copyrighted or something?

Thanks for all you do man!

:canucks:

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Gurn said:

Anyway of getting these 2 threads merged?

and

Just noticed and merged them.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @Ribs

I'd like to make a post using the information from capfriendly before it goes dark, and continue to try to track the canucks info going forward. I won't be able to keep up to date on all of it myself so I'd like to invite a few other folks to be able to edit the post as needed - is there a way to give others permission to edit a post?

12 hours ago, Bob Long said:

Hi @Ribs

I'd like to make a post using the information from capfriendly before it goes dark, and continue to try to track the canucks info going forward. I won't be able to keep up to date on all of it myself so I'd like to invite a few other folks to be able to edit the post as needed - is there a way to give others permission to edit a post?

Not really, but I'll do some research.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2024 at 6:44 PM, Bob Long said:

Hi @Ribs

I suggest you make the thread with appropriate tags in the right spot and invite others to add news to the thread via new posts, which you can edit into your original post at your leisure. Might be best way forward that way: the original post constantly updated when you do have time, and others posting new items regarding contracts announced in the bulk of the thread...just my two cents. Good Idea though to salvage the data in a way. 

• Like 1

I don't know if others have this problem but I always have to log in twice because the first one invariably fails and only the second works.  It's a consistent pattern that goes back to the old board (CDC) and not about typos at my end.  Any ideas about what this is?

2 hours ago, Maniwaki Canuck said:

I don't know if others have this problem but I always have to log in twice because the first one invariably fails and only the second works.  It's a consistent pattern that goes back to the old board (CDC) and not about typos at my end.  Any ideas about what this is?

Seems to me I had that issue on the old forums for a few months strait, unsure what cured it, but I suspect it is on the user side, perhaps something requires updating on your end? Sorry not much help, only wanted to chime in that I recall having this issue too.

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Optimist Prime said:

Seems to me I had that issue on the old forums for a few months strait, unsure what cured it, but I suspect it is on the user side, perhaps something requires updating on your end? Sorry not much help, only wanted to chime in that I recall having this issue too.

Thanks.  Maybe browser-related?  Were you using firefox at the time?

17 minutes ago, Maniwaki Canuck said:

Thanks.  Maybe browser-related?  Were you using firefox at the time?

chrome! i did a bunch of driver updates around the time it cleared up, but not sure if related or not, don't want to steer you in the wrong direction.

• Cheers 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Ribs I tried to delete my account (went to my email to confirm the deletion), but it didn't actually delete it.

Any reason why? Is there anything you can do on your end? Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

Is that a donation in your back pocket, or are you just happy to see us?  :hurhur:

Why not both?

• Cheers 1