[Trade] Duhaime to Colorado

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

Not even a little bit see Marchand, Brad. Look at Cousins as well. 

Cousins is on every refs radar, to say nothin of the league, and Marchand has completely reinvented himself as a player

2 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Not even a little bit see Marchand, Brad. Look at Cousins as well. 

Lap played within the rules walked the line but played within them, not fair to say he wouldn’t adjust to todays game, he skated well threw big hits and killed penalty’s get me one of those now and I’ll be super stoked 

5 minutes ago, stawns said:

Cousins is on every refs radar, to say nothin of the league, and Marchand has completely reinvented himself as a player

Sam Bennett as well, Pospisil too, to say Lapierre wouldn't adjust is disingenuous at best. 

Edited by canuck73_3

I've gotta think PA and JR must have something up their sleave still. Maybe they are comfortable standing pat this deadline, but after seeing whats happened with VGK, COL and EDM I don't feel too great about matching up in a series.

Hes a hard to play against guy.  He clobbered Burroughs in a fight last year.  Was hoping to see him in a Canucks jersey.  Ah well, hope PA still has a plan to address bottom 6 grit