6 dead including 4 children in Ottawa mass killing

29 minutes ago, Cerridwen said:

And he/she is bouncing right back into the original reason he was getting pushback. Truly does not get it.

Yea there's a sad anti immigrant thing running through the Canadian right at the moment. Dog whistles abound.

Canada is the best place on the planet thanks to immigration, we need to keep the alt right out of power so they can't screw that up.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Cerridwen said:

JFC...only took you 2 pages to whip out the victim card and launch into a Maple MAGAt rant....I'm thinking you've peaked waaay too soon for this particular thread. 

Sounds like premature exacerbation?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Canucks said:

Look up the statistics, I have. I know what they say. Just because you have not done any research, doesn't mean you can claim something is not true. What you are saying I am doing is what you are doing. You have done 0 research. If you have, prove it. Thats what you are saying to me.

I don't believe you. Prove it.

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Canucks said:

You are saying its not fact, look at the data. If you say it is not fact then prove its not. Or you cant because you have done 0 research. You are doing the exact thing you are accusing me of.

Not how it works. The burden of proof is on the one making the bullshit claim. If you could back it up, you would have done so by now.

I'd like to say "it's been nice knowing you....but it hasn't"....

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, 112 said:

I really don't support capital punishment.

e: it's also more expensive than life-long imprisonment.

I don't support it at all....

Regardless of the cost....

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ghost In a Jar said:

I know that, can you pronounce it for me?

TAW already asked the most pertinent question, but question #2 would be why does that matter?

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Canucks said:

I can back to see what everyone is talking about. Why are people saying this is an alt right opinion? 

Can a Liberal not want what’s best for their country without being called a “right” person?

Seems like there is a bunch of Liberals who are far left ganging up on CDC users. It almost appears as though the Mods are taking their side and not being biased.

You are expressing an opinion that is most often voiced by alt right.   

I don't think people are really ganging up on you.   They are strongly disagreeing with you.   It might look like the same thing but it is not.

• Cheers 3

10 minutes ago, Canucks said:

I came back to see what everyone is talking about. Why are people saying this is an alt right opinion? 

Can a Liberal not want what’s best for their country without being called a “right” person?

Seems like there is a bunch of Liberals who are far left ganging up on CDC users. It almost appears as though the Mods are taking their side and not being biased.

I am mostly libertarian on a lot of issues. I just, you know, don't like lies and bullshit stances when the stats say different. 

Studies pre covid showed immigration actually lowered crime rates statistically. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

4 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

I am mostly libertarian on a lot of issues. I just, you know, don't like lies and bullshit stances when the stats say different. 

Studies pre covid showed immigration actually lowered crime rates statistically. 

got a link?

Edited by Leithal

28 minutes ago, Canucks said:

I came back to see what everyone is talking about. Why are people saying this is an alt right opinion? 

"Seems" 

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

So when I sent links showing that violent crime is up and the last 6 or 8 mass shooting in Canada involved migrants, that wasn’t good enough but the you post links with words and no actual proof and it’s good enough? Seems like a double standard that fits what you think……

30 minutes ago, Canucks said:

image.gif.16e8046297765210fa4d0c9fbd283d11.gif

4 minutes ago, Canucks said:

So when I sent links showing that violent crime is up and the last 6 or 8 mass shooting in Canada involved migrants, that wasn’t good enough but the you post links with words and no actual proof and it’s good enough? Seems like a double standard that fits what you think……

I am talking overall crime rates and not a rare event of mass violence. You are right that there are been a few incidents which is concerning but overall immigration does not mean more crime. 

46 minutes ago, Ghost In a Jar said:

it was a joke, look at the name try and pronounce it.

Maybe not the best time for that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1