6 dead including 4 children in Ottawa mass killing

Just now, RupertKBD said:

From that article:

So, this does not support your assertion that "immigrants commit more crimes than anyone else".....

Look into it further. Look at what even the Mainstream Media has said. Its not hard its all there.

1 minute ago, Canucks said:

There is a select few people on here that think their words are fact. That is not the case. They have no info to back up what they are saying then they resort to the same language. They attack people for what they think and then cry when there is a different opinion or fact. 

Ok?

You have a curious way of trying to make a point. Turning a tragedy into a warped righty rant isn't going to bring anyone to your side.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Gnarcore said:

Are you being intentionally obtuse or so dense light refracts around you? You say that responding to a post that said this is a statistical argument not opinion....facts show you're wrong. 

Trying to use big words to sound as if you have a point & resorting to name calling is a very immature thing to do. Here is an article for you, look up the people and who they were:

A look at recent mass killings across Canada | CTV News

Edited by Canucks

1 minute ago, Canucks said:

There is a select few people on here that think their words are fact. That is not the case. They have no info to back up what they are saying then they resort to the same language. They attack people for what they think and then cry when there is a different opinion or fact. 

JFC...only took you 2 pages to whip out the victim card and launch into a Maple MAGAt rant....I'm thinking you've peaked waaay too soon for this particular thread. 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Desmenko 1

Just now, Bob Long said:

Ok?

You have a curious way of trying to make a point. Turning a tragedy into a warped righty rant isn't going to bring anyone to your side.

I dont need people on my side but if you decide to attack someone's view, it deserves a response. 

3 minutes ago, Canucks said:

Go to google and search up what  I have said. You will find fact.

You make a post citing facts/opinion, it's up to YOU to cite your sources. Lazy opinion is lazy opinion.

Just now, Canucks said:

Anecdotal evidence is next to useless. Post statistics to back up your claim, or admit you were making an unfounded claim.

If you want to say, "It's just my opinion", then do so, but don't present your statement as fact if you can't prove it.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Cerridwen said:

JFC...only took you 2 pages to whip out the victim card and launch into a Maple MAGAt rant....I'm thinking you've peaked waaay too soon for this particular thread. 

MAGA? What are you even talking about. Why are you trying to bring politics into this? To try and paint me a certain way? Bringing this up makes 0 sense unless you are trying to present defamation to a user.

3 minutes ago, Canucks said:

Look into it further. Look at what even the Mainstream Media has said. Its not hard its all there.

You're the one making the claim.

How about you provide the proof.....

• Thanks 1

Just now, RupertKBD said:

Anecdotal evidence is next to useless. Post statistics to back up your claim, or admit you were making an unfounded claim.

If you want to say, "It's just my opinion", then do so, but don't present your statement as fact if you can't prove it.

Look up the statistics, I have. I know what they say. Just because you have not done any research, doesn't mean you can claim something is not true. What you are saying I am doing is what you are doing. You have done 0 research. If you have, prove it. Thats what you are saying to me.

• Desmenko 1

1 minute ago, RupertKBD said:

You're the one making the claim.

How about you provide the proof.....

You are saying its not fact, look at the data. If you say it is not fact then prove its not. Or you cant because you have done 0 research. You are doing the exact thing you are accusing me of.

7 minutes ago, Canucks said:

MAGA? What are you even talking about. Why are you trying to bring politics into this? To try and paint me a certain way? Bringing this up makes 0 sense unless you are trying to present defamation to a user.

You really don't see much past those Right Wing MAGA and Maple MAGA blinders you wear. Or pay much attention to where certain buzzwords, philosophies come from. I would suggest that you do so or posting such ignorant crap in here is going to result in you getting your ass roasted royally.

"Waah waaaah, immigration....waaah waah, murderers, waaah waah"

Edited by Cerridwen
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Cerridwen said:

You really don't see much past those Right Wing MAGA and Maple MAGA blinders you wear. Or pay much attention to where certain buzzwords, philosophies come from. I would suggest that you do so or posting such ignorant crap in here is going to result in you getting your ass roasted royally.

What are you talking about? MAGA? What is this? You do not know me so why suggest these silly things? Am I upset? Yes. Families are loosing each other. It is disgusting.

• Haha 1

Just now, 112 said:

I'm not sure how this link supports your argument?

Look up the people and If they were born in Canada. That will show you what I am trying to explain.

5 minutes ago, Canucks said:

What are you talking about? MAGA? What is this? You do not know me so why suggest these silly things? Am I upset? Yes. Families are loosing each other. It is disgusting.

So, you're finally ready to get back on topic? Good.

"Families are  'loosing' each other. It's disgusting" <--- THE POINT

Edited by Cerridwen

41 minutes ago, Canucks said:

Not allowed free speech on here? I think talking openly is good not bad. This is not racist at all. This comes down to certain immigrants no one in particular however we have more crime now than ever. Look at all the cars being shipped to third world countries stolen from driveways in Canada.

Free speech is respected. 

Remember, this is a private Site. 

Any Member that Incites, Trolls or violates Site Rules, or behaves in any manner that illicits words against immigrants of any sort, will be Moderated. 

By me. 

Don’t say you haven’t been warned. 

Don’t test me. 

I’ve given fair warning many times. 

• Thanks 2
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, 112 said:

The crime was committed in Canada and so jurisdiction falls under our Courts. It's unfortunate that Canadians will have to pay for his accommodations, but it's the way things will go.

How much does a well tied rope cost? 

2 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

No one has attacked you.

So being called things like MAGA, Maple MAGA, Dense etc is not being attacked? Those are things that can be used to Defame someone. By definition that would be called an attack on who someone is.

1 minute ago, Cerridwen said:

So, you're finally ready to get back on topic? Good.

"Families are  'loosing' each other. It's disgusting"

Literally a pointless remark to try and make yourself feel like you have some sort of power.

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

How much does a well tied rope cost? 

I really don't support capital punishment.

e: it's also more expensive than life-long imprisonment.

Edited by 112
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1