[Trade] Guentzel to Carolina

23 minutes ago, Frank Caprice said:

In my mind Guentzel is a Bunting clone without Sid.  Watch his production plummet to Bunting-like levels (15-20 goals, 30-40 points).

Watched him in Van with no Sid in the lineup and he was a net front menace, his numbers will likely dip a bit but he will still score 50+ points easily. He's not entirely dependent on Sid though he does benefit from him for sure.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Kragar said:

Drives me nuts that incomplete trades keep getting announced.

It's done, or it isn't.

It really shouldn't matter to you if things are incomplete before they're announced.  I mean if it really bothers you then y

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Northern_Nuck said:

It’s not finalized yet Herbert. 

But there’s been a Leak that Canucks asked about Crosby. Doubt there was any traction. 

I guess I’m fine with this Crosby guy as a consolation price. 😏

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1
  • chaos 1
  • Wiener 1

Just now, Trebreh said:

I guess I’m fine with this Crosby guy as a consolation price. 😏

they can have Lindholm AND Myk for Sid

• ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

It really shouldn't matter to you if things are incomplete before they're announced.  I mean if it really bothers you then y

Did you hit "submit" early, or making a (decent) joke?  Cool either way :classic_smile:

Call me impatient, but I want to know the details of the news I read, and here, it helps to know all the factors to talk about the deal. All the speculation that goes on in the meantime is pointless, and a waste of my CFF time.

The only reason I can imagine for delaying notification is if a player involved is not yet aware. I guess that's a decent reason.

thas a punch in the face of management. Lost out on guentzel, dont think toffolli is coming here eithern cant unload mikheyev, lidhom sucks. All of sudden we have the weakest top6 in the west playoffs race

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Desmenko 1

Im kinda happy about this.

Hes injured and he doesn't have size.

Our top 6 is already light and I know genteel doesn't play small, and Know hes smart. But with the way he plays and his size I dont know how hes going to age into his contract.

And from the sounds of it he wants to go to UFA July 1. If its meant to be and hes the right fit they can sign him for free.

If we were to do a trade with lindholm Buchnevich would be the guy I want most.

I think he checks all the boxes for a top 6 winger that we need right now.

Under control, offensive producer, PP LS bumper guy, PK player

And he has a decent frame and I think he would fit in our system well plus play well with Petey and Hoglander. It is a lot of LHS but I think they could make it work.