[PGT] Vancouver at Vegas

3 hours ago, TUSK v2.0 said:

Ive been saying Miller can fix anyone! Its only been 3 games, and look! Now if miller or BB can just bounce one in off his skates he is fixed.

Miller and Garland are exceptional play drivers... 

• MillerTime 2

3 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Yep that's been nice to see.

He is also an RFA and I was hoping they would sign him to a bridge deal while still in Abby. But fair is fair and now we will have to make it a decent contract, watching him now.

1 minute ago, TUSK v2.0 said:

He is also an RFA and I was hoping they would sign him to a bridge deal while still in Abby. But fair is fair and now we will have to make it a decent contract, watching him now.

He is rfa but no arbitration rights so he pretty much has to take what's offered next year, so they aren't in a rush.

• Vintage 1

2 hours ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Good win, still feeling it this morning.

It's easy to forget in the moment, i've been guilty of it, but remember you can just ignore people here. I don't enjoy doing it but some things aren't worth it. 

wizard of oz film GIF

Good point, but when its so repetitive from some people you kinda want to help them realize that there glass half empty is a worse position than Alf's empties.

6 hours ago, Canuckleheads Fan said:

I beg to differ, that scumbag piece of shit should be in prison, not having a chance to steal the WH and the most powerful job in the world for a second time. Sorry, but I cheer for him to choke on a "hamburder" every fucking day! And yes, that GIF is political. Oh, and I live in the US and will be walking on eggshells between now and November.

Same

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

As much as i agree with some sentiments it isn't the right thread people. 

Anyway 1 from 7 on the powerplay officially over the last 3 wins. How do we fix it? 

Ice Hockey Yes GIF by NHL

3 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Anyway 1 from 7 on the powerplay officially over the last 3 wins. How do we fix it? 

On the PP is Miller more left wing, right wing, or centre? 😀

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

jon stewart danger GIF

It aint broke. Its just bored. The first 6 minutes of a game is no way to have a successful PP yet they scored.

The numbers kinda don't show the real picture how they did, sort of like how the PK looked bad against Minny because the stats dont show 4 of the PP were 5 on 3.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, HKSR said:

You can clearly see he's starting to find a groove here.  Just a matter of time now before the offence starts coming.  He got on the scoreboard last night.  I expect more will come now that he seems to have found some chemistry with Garland.

I dunno he's been with the team for around a month and in terms of trade deadline timeline that should be enough to gel with your team. Since there is 6 weeks between the trade deadline and playoffs. 

• Wiener 1

11 minutes ago, Alflives said:

On the PP is Miller more left wing, right wing, or centre? 😀

I notice they are not using Petey with the one timer much right now. Maybe they are working on a few different looks. Only allowing 1 goal in each of these games is a tell tale. I love the defensive structure they played with. No Panic in their own zone, noticed no Myers although he has played better this season.

Garland and Lindholm together might be a good look with Joshua adding some snarl when they get him back. I was worried with the schedule coming up they might struggle against teams they havent played well against the last couple years but they sure showed me. I like what we look like with Soucy in the lineup. he just adds the right amount of patience. If we can get healthy heading into the Playoffs we should be in good shape against whomever we play. Would love to add but if its too costly we look pretty good with this lineup. Beat the Jests and I will relax. LOL

Edited by Mikeyman109
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, iinatcc said:

I dunno he's been with the team for around a month and in terms of trade deadline timeline that should be enough to gel with your team. Since there is 6 weeks between the trade deadline and playoffs. 

Until there is a Debbie Downer icon, or an Eeyour...

• Haha 1