[PGT] Vancouver at Vegas

Just now, Bob Long said:

Tofu-petey-Hogs

Mik-miller-bb

Joshua -lindy-garly

Suter-bluger-podz

Id be pretty happy going into the playoffs with this 

Yeah that group could compete with any team in the league assuming the chemistry is there.

• ThereItIs 1
  • MillerTime 1

4 minutes ago, arsenalian said:

So…,that was the Big Bad Knights all the Chicken Littles have been squawking about? I thought this team would never be able to stand up to them, especially now that they’ve got Hanifin?

Hmm. I think we can take em

if we play like we did tonight, then yes, i think we can take them maybe. In a seven game series, I dunno, I think they would wear us down. Their defense is so big, eventually, their coach is going to tell them to play physical with us. Not sure if we can hold up. 

Putting Lindholm on the third line and having Soucy back - (honourable mention to Pods) - made all the difference

And playing disciplined system hockey 

this team looks freaking dangerous!!!

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

Thirteen points up on Oilers .... factoring in the game we will win on April 13th on the road against the Coilers.

I believe the oilers gave gained about 5 points on us in 3 months. Not likely to catch us in 6 weeks. 

• Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Nuck1991 said:

very impressive win, the LA game and this one, defense just locking it down. Hope the trend continues

they've played very playoff like the last three games; all playoff like scoring - 2-1; 2-1; 3-1. That's a really good sign that the team is trending in the right direction after losing like 6 of 7. 

• Upvote 2
  • Desmenko 1

1 minute ago, Whaleroad Train said:

Can somebody please give this man some more money so that he can afford to buy socks.

4 ×5. And a membership to Sock of the Month Club.

• Upvote 1

Gotta love when the coach is being interviewed post game and it sounds like they're doing a full scale bathroom renovation in the room next door.

Jesus Vegas is so full of noise.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wiener 1