[PGT] Vancouver at Vegas

12 minutes ago, N4ZZY said:

if we play like we did tonight, then yes, i think we can take them maybe. In a seven game series, I dunno, I think they would wear us down. Their defense is so big, eventually, their coach is going to tell them to play physical with us. Not sure if we can hold up. 

Destroy Kevin Spacey GIF by House of Cards

no bruh 

we will destroy them…

• Cheers 1

Line combos were a bit of a blender but I liked the mix up.  I liked PDG with Hoglander and Petey.  I liked that line a lot.  Also, Garland with Lindholm and Mikheyev.  Who woulda thunk?  

• ThereItIs 1
  • MillerTime 1

16 minutes ago, Whaleroad Train said:

Can somebody please give this man some more money so that he can afford to buy socks.

Lol you dont wear those type of socks with those shoes. $1500 Gucci Jordaan loafers. You wear no show socks my friend 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, TUSK v2.0 said:

Absolutly . I think there is a RD that will be available. Dont worry, Myers will be back/

🤣 that's what worries me. Myers on the third pairing looks much better than on the second. He has been much better this year though, so not hating on him. 

• chaos 1

This looked like the team that took over first in the league in the first three months of the season.

Relentless on the puck and forecheck.

All D lines were solid. Nothing like the old canuck d men we always had that had someone that made stupid plays.

Pods and Hogs both playing well. Miks best game of the year. Lindholm played solid but not great.

Awesome game overall.

Don't make a big trade unless they can get Buch at a good price. Otherwise, try to get a big bottom six forward in the mold of Joshua and a big mean bottom pairing D.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1
  • MillerTime 1

11 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Love it!

Miller and Laffy look absolutely gassed.

Love the "reception" Pizza gets.

Hoggy's a warrior...still smiling despite taking one in the face.

And Huggy's smiling...you know it's a good day when....

431625710_10160801003655549_199081437276430074449_10160801003685549_440155001811431759412_10160801003635549_402416840057430091921_10160801003830549_389356304781

Hoglander is trying to give Aman a nut shot. 

• Haha 1
  • chaos 1

2 minutes ago, BC_Hawk said:

We simply need a placeholder for a couple years; resigning Cole or Myers to a modest contract over 2-3 years is fine. Willander  will hopefully work his way up by then.

in addition, Juulsen’s development has been awesome! Our 3rd pair RHD is spoken for next year.

Such a great situation to have the RHD prospects and Juulsen on the cheap!

Juulsen on the third pair next year and this year makes total sense. If we can find someone else who can play RD on the second pairing tonight/tomorrow at a reasonable cost, that would round the D core out nicely.