[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Winnipeg Jets, Feb 9, 7PM PST (10PM EST) Rogers Arena, the PLAYOFFS START HERE GAME!

Rocket-68

Playoffs Playoffs Playoffs!!!  

115 members have voted

1. 1. What team would you want the Canucks to face in the first round!

• Edmonton Oilers - hey, we kicked their ass 8-1 to start the season so might as well sweep them 4 straight right out of the gates
    • Nashville Predators - well, that is where they will end up so why fight it
    • Seattle Kraken - the Crack will play well enough to beat the Knights twice and on the back of the Canucks helping out will slide in to WC2 ... plus FRACK the LTIR Cheaters!
    • Vegas Baby! - we will have their number and might as well do the hard yard first and coast the rest of the way to SCF
    • LA Kings - a quick tune up in a 4-2 series win will set up the Canucks nicely to take on whomever survives Coilers vs Knights
    • None of the above, see my thoughts below on where the Canucks will end up in the standings and who they will face in Round 1

1 minute ago, Optimist Prime said:

Garland could change in a phone booth. He ain't superman, but he is pretty good. And tiny enough to change in a phone booth.

What is it he can't do?

• ThereItIs 1

7 minutes ago, Metal Face Doom said:

Watching Quinn Hughes play hockey is a privilege we should not take for granted.  His skating tonight is God like.

He was amazing last game against VGK in person. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Hughes said:

Ever since demko went out I got no more finger nails and a slight taste of poop. 

Black finger nails. Toxic,yet your recycling.

Edited by snowman955
  • Like 1

All four lines rolling tonight. Great puck support for each line and the dmen making the clean pass out majority of the time . The exact way we played Vegas. This system will take us deep into the playoffs if the boys stick with it.

Edited by dannydog

I am ready for Lowry to have a post game interview about the Canucks switching goalies. Just like McDavid. "Throwing in the backup goalie with half the game left, I've not seen that. It's not like Casey is an emergency backup goalie, so I thought that was interesting."

I'm loving these lines.

Blueger seems to make gold with anyone he plays with, he's def a candidate for unsung hero.

Loving the podz lindy garly line

Mik looks like he's finally feeling it playing with mills and boes

And hog and Petey are up to their usual solid play, suter is his usual Swiss army knife self.

Nice to see

• Like 1