[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Winnipeg Jets, Feb 9, 7PM PST (10PM EST) Rogers Arena, the PLAYOFFS START HERE GAME!

Rocket-68

Playoffs Playoffs Playoffs!!!  

115 members have voted

1. 1. What team would you want the Canucks to face in the first round!

• Edmonton Oilers - hey, we kicked their ass 8-1 to start the season so might as well sweep them 4 straight right out of the gates
    • Nashville Predators - well, that is where they will end up so why fight it
    • Seattle Kraken - the Crack will play well enough to beat the Knights twice and on the back of the Canucks helping out will slide in to WC2 ... plus FRACK the LTIR Cheaters!
    • Vegas Baby! - we will have their number and might as well do the hard yard first and coast the rest of the way to SCF
    • LA Kings - a quick tune up in a 4-2 series win will set up the Canucks nicely to take on whomever survives Coilers vs Knights
    • None of the above, see my thoughts below on where the Canucks will end up in the standings and who they will face in Round 1

PSA: for the next nine home games there are an abundance of hot dogs, since Kessel was NOT signed... they preordered them... they will have them on sale in the concourse.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

No Way What GIF by Eternal Family
Can’t be a real pizza…

its got pineapple on it Bruh….

I have a friend born and raised in Italy who would already be screaming the F-word seeing the Pineapples 🤣

• Sad 1
  • Wiener 1

Just now, iinatcc said:

Even though I consider myself a minimalist in Pizza Toppings it does look good.

My favoraite toppings areChimichurri, Tomatoes, and maybe some cheese. 

this one has: pepperoni, mushrooms, bacon, ham, tomato, green pepper, pineapple, potato. Then topped with crushed red peppers and parmesan. 

• Cheers 2

9 minutes ago, grumpyone said:

this one has: pepperoni, mushrooms, bacon, ham, tomato, green pepper, pineapple, potato. Then topped with crushed red peppers and parmesan. 

I've been meaning to start making pizza again. Maybe I can give it a go soon.

I usually go vegetarian with my pizza mostly because I always feel like adding meat overpowers every other ingredient in the pizza. 

Edited by iinatcc
  • Cheers 1

I really think Garland has potential on PP1.  That unit has been a but sloppy lately but hoping CG can get some touches once they are set up.  Hes pretty creative 

Also hoping to see Lindholm follow up w another good game.  

Mikheyev too

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, AngryGoose said:

I really think Garland has potential on PP1.  That unit has been a but sloppy lately but hoping CG can get some touches once they are set up.  Hes pretty creative 

Also hoping to see Lindholm follow up w another good game.  

Mikheyev too

I believe Garland would make great use of any extra opportunity he’s given. He works so hard. 

• Like 2

Has anyone had Turkish Pizza or the Lahmacun? 

I like it a lot and I do like the idea or rolling them up before eating them. And adding lemon is always a nice touch. 

Edited by iinatcc

16 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

I believe Garland would make great use of any extra opportunity he’s given. He works so hard. 

I think it was vs ANH-whichever game he started to get PP1 time but he did this short pass into the slot.  I dont think anyone both Canucks or Ducks saw it coming lol.  Didnt result in a scoring chance but it was unpredictable and he didnt waste any time doing it.  That unit could definitely benefit from a new perspective.  And hes a pretty skilled guy anyways.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, iinatcc said:

Has anyone had Turkish Pizza or the Lahmacun? 

I like it a lot and I do like the idea or rolling them up before eating them. And adding lemon is always a nice touch. 

I had an old roommate and we would sautee sauerkraut, banana peppers + veggies and add a ton Zatar in a turkish style wrap.  Man they were sooo good.  Was my introduction to zatar too

• Like 1