[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Winnipeg Jets, Feb 9, 7PM PST (10PM EST) Rogers Arena, the PLAYOFFS START HERE GAME!

Rocket-68

Playoffs Playoffs Playoffs!!!  

115 members have voted

1. 1. What team would you want the Canucks to face in the first round!

• Edmonton Oilers - hey, we kicked their ass 8-1 to start the season so might as well sweep them 4 straight right out of the gates
    • Nashville Predators - well, that is where they will end up so why fight it
    • Seattle Kraken - the Crack will play well enough to beat the Knights twice and on the back of the Canucks helping out will slide in to WC2 ... plus FRACK the LTIR Cheaters!
    • Vegas Baby! - we will have their number and might as well do the hard yard first and coast the rest of the way to SCF
    • LA Kings - a quick tune up in a 4-2 series win will set up the Canucks nicely to take on whomever survives Coilers vs Knights
    • None of the above, see my thoughts below on where the Canucks will end up in the standings and who they will face in Round 1

51 minutes ago, grumpyone said:

PSA: for the next nine home games there are an abundance of hot dogs, since Kessel was NOT signed... they preordered them... they will have them on sale in the concourse.

No I heard he was stuffing his hockey bag full on the way out. There may be a shortage!

(And that pizza looks incredible!!)

• Haha 1
  • Wiener 1

Just now, -dlc- said:

No I heard he was stuffing his hockey bag full on the way out. There may be a shortage!

danka shoen 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Real pizza only has tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil.

I believe olive oil and oregano as well on a flat bread. It was North America that made it what it is today. Side note the Hawaiian pizza was invented in Canada. 

• Like 1

If you don't like pineapple on a pizza don't have it.

I've had pizza's like Flying Wedge's Tropical Pig. And it's delicious.

I don't eat anchovies, but I don't complain when people put it on a pizza.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Kessel on the way out of town

IMG_2100-scaled.jpg

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Vancan said:

I believe olive oil and oregano as well on a flat bread. It was North America that made it what it is today. Side note the Hawaiian pizza was invented in Canada. 

So was the Caesar. 

6 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

If you don't like pineapple on a pizza don't have it.

I've had pizza's like Flying Wedge's Tropical Pig. And it's delicious.

I don't eat anchovies, but I don't complain when people put it on a pizza.

A 4 oz can of anchovies sautéed in its own oil with garlic , oregano and thyme and then stirred into homemade  tomato sauce for pizza makes it really good. You don’t realize it’s there but it sure adds a whole new dimension of flavour. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goalie Interference said:

car radio hbo GIF by Vinyl

Batch is good

We used to turn the sound down on the TV and listen to Jim Robson on the radio.  Then they started delaying the radio broadcast by a couple of seconds which ruined it.  😅

Do they still do that?

• Like 2

Just now, Crabcakes said:

We used to turn the sound down on the TV and listen to Jim Robson on the radio.  Then they started delaying the radio broadcast by a couple of seconds which ruined it.  😅

Do they still do that?

I love that Jim's still a regular at home games...see him there quite often. He's very kind.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, grumpyone said:

this one has: pepperoni, mushrooms, bacon, ham, tomato, green pepper, pineapple, potato. Then topped with crushed red peppers and parmesan. 

No olives? Can a pizza be a pizza without olives (or is it then just a round flatbread?)

3 minutes ago, Crabcakes said:

Do they still do that?

Yes they do. the radio feed does not jive with the tv. 

Without shorty i shall mute and commentate myself.

More "kill that mofo", "smash that jerk", "connor is a clown" And the "less cute, more shoot" on the powerplay Of course i share selections on here as i'm semi-adjusted to polite society.

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

A 4 oz can of anchovies sautéed in its own oil with garlic , oregano and thyme and then stirred into homemade  tomato sauce for pizza makes it really good. You don’t realize it’s there but it sure adds a whole new dimension of flavour. 

I put anchovies on my home made pizza.  1 filet per slice.  Add some chilli pepper flakes and cheese.  It's pretty good.

I'm going to try this next time.

If you like puttanesca, that's good on pizza too.  Anchovies, garlic, kalamata olives, capers, red onion, chilli's

• Like 1
  • Wiener 1

42 minutes ago, AngryGoose said:

I think it was vs ANH-whichever game he started to get PP1 time but he did this short pass into the slot.  I dont think anyone both Canucks or Ducks saw it coming lol.  Didnt result in a scoring chance but it was unpredictable and he didnt waste any time doing it.  That unit could definitely benefit from a new perspective.  And hes a pretty skilled guy anyways.

And gets so low to the ice that the oppo thinks it's a 4 on 4 ...

7 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I love that Jim's still a regular at home games...see him there quite often. He's very kind.

He's getting on eh.  What an ikon.  A treasure.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1