[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Winnipeg Jets, Feb 9, 7PM PST (10PM EST) Rogers Arena, the PLAYOFFS START HERE GAME!

Rocket-68

Playoffs Playoffs Playoffs!!!  

115 members have voted

1. 1. What team would you want the Canucks to face in the first round!

• Edmonton Oilers - hey, we kicked their ass 8-1 to start the season so might as well sweep them 4 straight right out of the gates
    • Nashville Predators - well, that is where they will end up so why fight it
    • Seattle Kraken - the Crack will play well enough to beat the Knights twice and on the back of the Canucks helping out will slide in to WC2 ... plus FRACK the LTIR Cheaters!
    • Vegas Baby! - we will have their number and might as well do the hard yard first and coast the rest of the way to SCF
    • LA Kings - a quick tune up in a 4-2 series win will set up the Canucks nicely to take on whomever survives Coilers vs Knights
    • None of the above, see my thoughts below on where the Canucks will end up in the standings and who they will face in Round 1

2 minutes ago, Rick_theRyper said:

Fuck cbc, should be purged. They don't mAke sense they make dollars, in bribes. 

Thats the whole issue, its NOT CBC anymore its ROGERS getting paid while using the BRAND of Hockey night in Canada. Its as bad as not renewing the rights to the song and letting TSN buy it.

What a world what a world

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, TUSK v2.0 said:

Thats the whole issue, its NOT CBC anymore its ROGERS getting paid while using the BRAND of Hockey night in Canada. Its as bad as not renewing the rights to the song and letting TSN buy it.

What a world what a world

What a world indeed. I separate myself from it as much as possible. Small town living helps. I would have join the rebel forces by now if I still lived in the city and was around the crap all the time 

• Huggy Bear 1

4 minutes ago, Sergiomomesso said:

That’s a deal. 

I bought a sub from Subway the other day with a bottle of pop and the total was $24.45. What happened to the days of “two can dine for $9.99” deals?

The pizza is like a medium size I think.  It’s 12” pizza.  I like the truffle & mushroom aioli and hot honey dip.

Just now, Barnstorm said:

In the oven you go…

IMG_9745.thumb.jpeg.3edc975f108eda8da73a574ef45cc3cf.jpeg

Sauce, Spanish onions, mushrooms, pepperoni,  sundried tomatoes, back bacon , mozzarella, cheddar, pineapple , smoked chilies 

Your poor toilet.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

Man, the home stand dose not start with an easy game. I think the guys can pull it off though. Just don't take bonehead penalties and out work em!!

I dont care if they take a bunch of penaties for nailing these puck suckers to a wall. We can beat the GOOGLEY eyes goalie. Watch Hellerbuck during the anthem. Guy is short in the head, just need to get him off his game 2 seconds and we score 10

4 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

In the oven you go…

IMG_9745.thumb.jpeg.3edc975f108eda8da73a574ef45cc3cf.jpeg

Sauce, Spanish onions, mushrooms, pepperoni,  sundried tomatoes, back bacon , mozzarella, cheddar, pineapple , smoked chilies 

There you go! Bet its under 10 bucks too. People you will enjoy your food more when you make it yourselves even if you start with a cheater like a Phil Degeseppi.

• Cheers 2

Posted (edited)

If anyone is in Australia some time in near future, try the pizza here ... https://www.crinitis.com.au/locations

The one in Darling Harbor was around the corner from where I worked (sadly permanently closed now) and had amazing pizza ... drinks and view not too bad either.

image.png.c67de9c8f05ce640e1b0901b81e5c16f.png

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Cheers 1