[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Winnipeg Jets, Feb 9, 7PM PST (10PM EST) Rogers Arena, the PLAYOFFS START HERE GAME!

Rocket-68

Playoffs Playoffs Playoffs!!!  

115 members have voted

1. 1. What team would you want the Canucks to face in the first round!

• Edmonton Oilers - hey, we kicked their ass 8-1 to start the season so might as well sweep them 4 straight right out of the gates
    • Nashville Predators - well, that is where they will end up so why fight it
    • Seattle Kraken - the Crack will play well enough to beat the Knights twice and on the back of the Canucks helping out will slide in to WC2 ... plus FRACK the LTIR Cheaters!
    • Vegas Baby! - we will have their number and might as well do the hard yard first and coast the rest of the way to SCF
    • LA Kings - a quick tune up in a 4-2 series win will set up the Canucks nicely to take on whomever survives Coilers vs Knights
    • None of the above, see my thoughts below on where the Canucks will end up in the standings and who they will face in Round 1

Just now, OldFaithfulcap said:

i missed it, great hog power pass, great grit finish

Miller....scores AS he's getting crosschecked to the ice.

That's next level.

• MillerTime 2

10 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Hey, where are all the worriers, I'm concerned crowd?

Game not over, they will be along shortly looking for something to birch about ... perhaps Tocchet's hair or something equally compelling.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rounoush said:

He's injured AGAIN?!

Ya left the game in the first, didn’t come back. 

Others here saying he got injured by Tarasenko who they just traded for… collision I guess? 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bardown said:

Miller is a beast I can’t wait to see how he raises his game even more in the playoffs 

dude is Kesler with more skill 

I can’t believe people wanted to move him over Horvat 

Don't worry they'll be back for the last year of Miller's deal to say told you so 

Just now, Bardown said:

Miller is a beast I can’t wait to see how he raises his him even more in the playoffs 

dude is Kesler with more skill 

I can’t believe people wanted to move him over Horvat 

JR knows a winner when he’s got one.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

Game not over, they will be along shortly looking for something to birch about ... perhaps Tocchet's hair or something equally compelling.

No, they come after the game saying we won, BUT... we need this. we need that. More size in the D.... We do need a debbie downer icon or the EEYOUR from winnie the poo.

• ThereItIs 1

Just now, Barnstorm said:

JR knows a winner when he’s got one.

So amazing to know we have a management group that knows wtf they’re doing, and they stick to the plan.

I was actually always pretty supportive and defensive for Benning, my god…what a difference 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1