[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Winnipeg Jets, Feb 9, 7PM PST (10PM EST) Rogers Arena, the PLAYOFFS START HERE GAME!

Rocket-68

Playoffs Playoffs Playoffs!!!  

115 members have voted

1. 1. What team would you want the Canucks to face in the first round!

• Edmonton Oilers - hey, we kicked their ass 8-1 to start the season so might as well sweep them 4 straight right out of the gates
    • Nashville Predators - well, that is where they will end up so why fight it
    • Seattle Kraken - the Crack will play well enough to beat the Knights twice and on the back of the Canucks helping out will slide in to WC2 ... plus FRACK the LTIR Cheaters!
    • Vegas Baby! - we will have their number and might as well do the hard yard first and coast the rest of the way to SCF
    • LA Kings - a quick tune up in a 4-2 series win will set up the Canucks nicely to take on whomever survives Coilers vs Knights
    • None of the above, see my thoughts below on where the Canucks will end up in the standings and who they will face in Round 1

I’m going to be positive and say we see a different player in Lindholm during or after this month of March. 9 games to play all at home. We don’t really get a lot of practice time when we’re on the road. No real time to mesh or build chemistry. I think with a lot of practice time we will see a different play from him. 
Plus when Joshua comes back he will get reunited:

Joshua-Bluegar-Garland. 

Lindholm will go back to playing in the top 6. 
Most likely: 

Suter-Miller-Boeser

Hoglander-Lindholm-Petterrson

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1
  • Wiener 1

32 minutes ago, TetrisBloctT said:

They have to play him with J.T, Learn from the best on the team

Mik got to get monkey off his back with JT, when Joshua is back, Poz to hogz and Petey. its like finding your old pyjamas in the closet.

• Cheers 2

The way standings are looking out  and Nashville winning today, Vegas might take the final wild card spot. So I wouldn't be upset if Winnipeg takes this in regulation since it means it increases the chance of them facing Vegas instead of Vancouver.

So regardless the result Canucks benefit 

Edited by iinatcc
  • Vintage 1
  • Wiener 1

6 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Soilers lose again! And it’s back to back losses to two craperolla clubs! Alf is laughing at McWhiner Baby and those who cheer for that stinky club.

Lol Alflives, I know it will never happen but I'd like to meet you in person and see what your really like.

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, CanuckMan said:

I’m going to be positive and say we see a different player in Lindholm during or after this month of March. 9 games to play all at home. We don’t really get a lot of practice time when we’re on the road. No real time to mesh or build chemistry. I think with a lot of practice time we will see a different play from him. 
Plus when Joshua comes back he will get reunited:

Joshua-Bluegar-Garland. 

Lindholm will go back to playing in the top 6. 
Most likely: 

Suter-Miller-Boeser

Hoglander-Lindholm-Petterrson

I think the practice and the time between games will be very important for Lindholm to gel with the team. 

5 minutes ago, DexM94 said:

Suter to the first line, AFTER the trade deadline... what a mess. 

The gop two lines each need a winger who can lock it up. Having Suter in that role is important. Tofu, who was a guy we were interested in, is a not that kind of guy. Suter and Mik are far better suited for that role. 

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, arsenalian said:

My favourite Canuck when I was a kid.

I still get a kick out of this, can’t remember the occasion, maybe Sedins retirement?

IMG_8915.gif

The Prince George Pepper Pot! 

• Upvote 1