[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Winnipeg Jets, Feb 9, 7PM PST (10PM EST) Rogers Arena, the PLAYOFFS START HERE GAME!

Rocket-68

Playoffs Playoffs Playoffs!!!  

115 members have voted

1. 1. What team would you want the Canucks to face in the first round!

• Edmonton Oilers - hey, we kicked their ass 8-1 to start the season so might as well sweep them 4 straight right out of the gates
    • Nashville Predators - well, that is where they will end up so why fight it
    • Seattle Kraken - the Crack will play well enough to beat the Knights twice and on the back of the Canucks helping out will slide in to WC2 ... plus FRACK the LTIR Cheaters!
    • Vegas Baby! - we will have their number and might as well do the hard yard first and coast the rest of the way to SCF
    • LA Kings - a quick tune up in a 4-2 series win will set up the Canucks nicely to take on whomever survives Coilers vs Knights
    • None of the above, see my thoughts below on where the Canucks will end up in the standings and who they will face in Round 1

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

Sure hope so.

I've had a groin injury and it can linger a long time.

Thing is...you can be ok but feel it all of a sudden when you do a certain movement. For me it was getting on/off my bike that reminded me it wasn't fully healed.

Good thing is the schedule will allow him to rest.

Inappropriate comment about said groin injury. 

jk jk....I battled one off and on for 2 seasons in  junior. They can suck. 

• Cheers 1

I think if Demko felt something, it's better to be cautionary and see how you'd feel the next day.  Sometimes it heals quickly in a day or two.  Don't make it worse and be out for weeks or even months.  If a slight discomfort, get out of there fast!  He did the right thing, pulled himself out of the game.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Sure hope so.

I've had a groin injury and it can linger a long time.

Thing is...you can be ok but feel it all of a sudden when you do a certain movement. For me it was getting on/off my bike that reminded me it wasn't fully healed.

Good thing is the schedule will allow him to rest.

Would it respond to therapeutic massage?

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

So discussion point.

Does the team renew DeSmith? Can we afford to?

I hope so, but I think it will be difficult without shedding salary elsewhere. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Three days off after today couldn’t come at a better time.

if a minor injury is to happen and with three days now is the time.

Give him the next 3 games off as well. Whatever it takes. Demko is more important then the presidents trophy 

• Thanks 1

As long as Demko is ready for the playoffs, we'll be fine.  It's not like we're not gonna clinch a playoff spot.  Maybe if Demko has a few weeks off he will come back super fresh and be super bubble Demko and carry us to a Cup win.

• Like 1