[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Winnipeg Jets, Feb 9, 7PM PST (10PM EST) Rogers Arena, the PLAYOFFS START HERE GAME!

Rocket-68

Playoffs Playoffs Playoffs!!!  

115 members have voted

1. 1. What team would you want the Canucks to face in the first round!

• Edmonton Oilers - hey, we kicked their ass 8-1 to start the season so might as well sweep them 4 straight right out of the gates
    • Nashville Predators - well, that is where they will end up so why fight it
    • Seattle Kraken - the Crack will play well enough to beat the Knights twice and on the back of the Canucks helping out will slide in to WC2 ... plus FRACK the LTIR Cheaters!
    • Vegas Baby! - we will have their number and might as well do the hard yard first and coast the rest of the way to SCF
    • LA Kings - a quick tune up in a 4-2 series win will set up the Canucks nicely to take on whomever survives Coilers vs Knights
    • None of the above, see my thoughts below on where the Canucks will end up in the standings and who they will face in Round 1

25 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Why in heavens name would you be surprised Ryan?

team signs biggerstcontract in team history with big signing bonuses with zero playoff hockey over the last decade a good reason for some price increases too.

Silly Ryan

Edited by R3aL

3 hours ago, coolboarder said:

I personally prefer Seattle to make it before the Flames.  Easier to travel than Calgary with one time zone difference.  Seattle do have a chance to catch Vegas with two games remaining against them with one catch, they must beat them with regulation wins to get closer and a chance to overtake.  Calgary has one head to head game remaining against Vegas.  If they all beat Vegas for 3 games, it will be a lot closer since Vegas would lose 6 points from that match-ups alone.   Even if Seattle might be a tougher match-up for us but I would rather Seattle despite that.  

okay, I'll take the Kraken then...

2 minutes ago, Redhdlois said:

I think we need this 🔥as an emoticon….or whatever they’re called.    

Im going to be honest that photo with Miller and Demko looks a bit funny

5 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

Hate to say it but no Shorthouse tonight. 

Have to suffer through Singh or mute it. 

I'm going to mute it and listen to youtube music videos during the game. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Pears said:

Like why is it so difficult to let us have our own play by play guy instead of sticking us with someone who's a complete homer for another team?

dunno, maybe Singh works cheap. 

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

who actually likes him?

I really don’t know anyone. Not in this market anyway. I think bad luck for us on Saturday nights. Heffy won’t be thrilled. 

Not sure why a market the size the Canucks create doesn’t merit its own dedicated play by play. TO does. 

• MillerTime 1

4 minutes ago, grumpyone said:

homemade pizza is ready...

431638481_8187616344587187_7436316036549520693_n.jpg

Even though I consider myself a minimalist in Pizza Toppings it does look good.

My favoraite toppings are Chimichurri, Tomatoes, and maybe some cheese. 

Edited by iinatcc