[PGT] Jets at Canucks

Just now, Vancan said:

And if the season ended today, our reward would be playing the defending champs Vegas. 

Yeah. I'm a bit conflicted now. Is there a pathway to avoid Vegas in the playoffs? 

I was thinking maybe Canucks drop a few games but we aren't even sure where Vegas lands. With the Canucks looking likely to win the Pacific, the next step is to avoid Vegas at all cost imo.

• Wiener 2

2 minutes ago, iinatcc said:

Yeah. I'm a bit conflicted now. Is there a pathway to avoid Vegas in the playoffs? 

I was thinking maybe Canucks drop a few games but we aren't even sure where Vegas lands. With the Canucks looking likely to win the Pacific, the next step is to avoid Vegas at all cost imo.

The Canucks would take em. 

• Like 1
  • MillerTime 1

5 minutes ago, CanucksJay said:

I don't know what happened to Mik but he looks a lot faster. 

If he keeps playing like this, I'm glad we kept him. 

Points will come with the way he is playing. 

I like Hogz and Podz. Management did a great job letting them simmer in the AHL and now both are bonafide NHLers that are top 9 quality. 

Soucy makes this team so much better. 

Juulsen has played really well. It'll be hard to pull him out when Myers returns. Crazy that Myers makes 6x Juulsen. 

Z and Myers has similar level of brain farts but I think Z brings more snarl than Myers and brings in physicality and intimidation. 

My hope is that Myers comes back and plays like a player between the level of Soucy and Cole but he might come back and play like a player between Z and Juulsen 

Anyway great win tonight.complete Domination

He’s finally getting his strength back in his leg is what’s happening 

people seem to think just because he was cleared to play he would be the same as prior to being hurt 

These guys are still human. Sure he’s healed but to get back to peak performance and strength takes time 

a week or so ago, I mentioned I noticed his speed bursts were getting more noticeable and that he must be getting close to 100% again.

Seems by playoff time, we should see the Milhayev speed from Toronto. 

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Vegas is hoping to avoid us. We have the best core and the best club. Them’s the facts.

But there's also a chance Stone, Martinez, and Hertl will all be ready by playoffs. Not sure if any team will be able to handle a 7 game series with that depth 

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

The Canucks would take em. 

Possibly but there will be lot of damage done in only the first round. Id imagine it will be either LA or Nashville anyway. Edm and Veg can kick the crap out of each other.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 2
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, Vancan said:

Possibly but there will be lot of damage done in only the first round. Id imagine it will be either LA or Nashville anyway. Edm and Veg can kick the crap out of each other.

And the Canucks will be doling out the damage. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, iinatcc said:

But there's also a chance Stone, Martinez, and Hertl will all be ready by playoffs. Not sure if any team will be able to handle a 7 game series with that depth 

I'll add WHEN they come back, they will be over 15 million above the cap, and completely in compliance. Dicks. 

• Wiener 1

29 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Generational D. Best in the league and by quite a large margin. Come on trolls. This has to get you going. 

Him and Makar are the future.  Both of them are right there for leagues best.  Quinn has the edge this season imo.  Wednesday's matchup can't come soon enough.

• Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, Vancan said:

I'll add WHEN they come back, they will be over 15 million above the cap, and completely in compliance. Dicks. 

And our club is still a lot better and will beat them. So F Vegas, their fans and their den of iniquity of a city. 

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1