[PGT] Jets at Canucks

5 minutes ago, arsenalian said:

That’s loser talk. You keep playing hard and face whoever you face. Not gonna win a cup if you’re afraid to face certain teams.

True but an easier path is still an easier path. With all this talk of the Canes cup win being a case on how can she Canucks win the some folks in Sportsnet 650 pointed out how the Canes had a pretty easy path to their eventual cup win.

Also I still have memories of 2012 😬

• Like 1

Yay.

what a great game to watch.

Hoping Demko is ok.

I don't watch all the 'shows' but post game elliot (friedman?) said 'well the canucks can win the cup' - and I think that's the first time I've heard someone mention that. 

Erm... hopefully Vegas LTIR themselves right out of a playoff spot.  lol

I noticed I hadn't been yelling "just get the damn puck out" as much as usual, then remembered Meyers is injured.

going to the caps game!  noot!

• Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, iinatcc said:

Yeah. I'm a bit conflicted now. Is there a pathway to avoid Vegas in the playoffs? 

I was thinking maybe Canucks drop a few games but we aren't even sure where Vegas lands. With the Canucks looking likely to win the Pacific, the next step is to avoid Vegas at all cost imo.

To quote the man "everybody has a plan until they feel the first punch".

Nucks' vibrant puck pursuit and attack with the loose puck will disrupt confidence on any team's pre-game plan.

We can score from every line, other teams are hoping to avoid us!

1 minute ago, Mo Grit said:

To quote the man "everybody has a plan until they feel the first punch".

Nucks' vibrant puck pursuit and attack with the loose puck will disrupt confidence on any team's pre-game plan.

We can score from every line, other teams are hoping to avoid us!

Its actually everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face. And I hope Tyson kicks the shit out of Logan Paul this summer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

If someone looked at your wiener and said it’s a freak thing and isn’t serious, you’d be okay with that?

H'mm, I'd need the scenario before answering.

• Haha 1
  • Wiener 1

13 minutes ago, arsenalian said:

That’s loser talk. You keep playing hard and face whoever you face. Not gonna win a cup if you’re afraid to face certain teams.

100% agree and well said. I'm confident in our group and we should be able to walk over whoever we need to to win. They're unstoppable if they're playing with confidence as they did tonight.

• Like 1

Just now, Vancan said:

Its actually everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face. And I hope Tyson kicks the shit out of Logan Paul this summer.

That’s Jake Paul actually. Logan is like the WWE United States champion lol. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

All. The. Way. To. The. Cup. Baby.

Well oiled machine gunning, elbow dropping, knee smashing, boulder rolling, king kong smashing,

godzillas over here flashing.

We got Big Z hulk mode all night long.

We had Demko dip to go make his character in Dragons Dogma 2 hes like: "4 goals? I think im gunna dip 

in the second and make my character for DD2."

We had Nils "Reptile" Hoglander and Elias "Subzero" Petterson finish them.

All the unsung heroes tonight that came to play:

Garland aka Suit Up Gi Joe GIF by Snake Eyes snake eyes was hiding in shadows successfully all night.

Blueger aka Mr Freeze GIF Mr freeze cooled their jets.

Was an amazing game and not because the jets were tired, they were dispirited by what they saw. We were flying

out there this was a game to set Toch apart from Bones for the adams

Tochet aka kratos GIF Kratos for the adams as how can the God of War be denied?

• Like 2