[PGT] Jets at Canucks

4 minutes ago, HKSR said:

You know exactly what I meant.  Maybe Hughes is a bit off the pace now, but still likely to hit 90+ points.  Is there another team that has 3 guys in the range of 90 to 100 points?  

And one of the three a D man! 15 games left and Hughes has the jump in his step back. The Empties are still saying 105 points for him. 

• Like 2
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

1st of all, a WHAT in his mouth???

2nd of all, adding Tanev as a UFA would be incredible.  To have soucy and Tanev out there would be amazing.

Hughes-Hronek 

Soucy-Tanev

Zadorov-Juulsen

a cigaret... slang for cigaret...

And yes I sure would, but if they struggle finding money for Tanev, we are already good... Nice problems to have...

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, spook007 said:

a cigaret... slang for cigaret...

And yes I sure would, but if they struggle finding money for Tanev, we are already good... Nice problems to have...

We would still need Cole back though..  or an equivalent of Cole.  

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, HKSR said:

You know exactly what I meant.  Maybe Hughes is a bit off the pace now, but still likely to hit 90+ points.  Is there another team that has 3 guys in the range of 90 to 100 points?  

Of course I do but it was too good a set up to pass on...

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Shout out to Soucy. He reminds me of Sami Salo in the sense that you don't notice him all that much  when he plays but the team wins a lot more often when he is in the lineup. He's also had Salo's injury luck this year.

I'd be interested to see the 2011 team's record with/without Salo and this year's team with/without Soucy.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

We would still need Cole back though..  or an equivalent of Cole.  

That is true... but its all about money now... and time line... When they expect Willander or D-Petey too be able to claim a spot (if ever)...

Maybe Brisebois... regardless, the way they have tutored Juulsen into a solid 6th Dman, have me filled with confidence they can find a sub for Cole if needed...

8 hours ago, canuckster19 said:

I got legit pissed when my mom put wieners in KD when I was a kid

oooh, one of my favorites is diced wieners fried up with onions and peppers (and mushrooms) with a little bbq sauce and paprika. Then tossed into the KD. Unfortunately, the family does not agree with my likes all the time, and this is one of them 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, grumpyone said:

oooh, one of my favorites is diced wieners fried up with onions and peppers (and mushrooms) with a little bbq sauce and paprika. Then tossed into the KD. Unfortunately, the family does not agree with my likes all the time, and this is one of them 

Wieners today aren’t nearly so tasty as ones we used to get from the local butcher. Those rarely made it back home. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Wieners today aren’t nearly so tasty as ones we used to get from the local butcher. Those rarely made it back home. 

Wieners sliced down the middle with ranch dressing / Mac and cheese to boot. Who could ask for more?

• Cheers 1

16 minutes ago, spook007 said:

That is true... but its all about money now... and time line... When they expect Willander or D-Petey too be able to claim a spot (if ever)...

Maybe Brisebois... regardless, the way they have tutored Juulsen into a solid 6th Dman, have me filled with confidence they can find a sub for Cole if needed...

No doubt they'll find a replacement.  The best part is Soucy appears to be fine as LHD or RHD, which gives us a lot more options!

8 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Our last goal .... Jets had all but given up here.

1 vs 5? No problem.

Am I the only one who, when I hear Pionk's name it's in a donkey bray?   PI-ONNNNNK

430925569_10160804548990549_407326961330

Haha that is amazing, I was making that sound out loud while I was the the game all night tonight.  My partner kept asking me what I was carrying on about.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AmyTheGma said:

Haha that is amazing, I was making that sound out loud while I was the the game all night tonight.  My partner kept asking me what I was carrying on about.

That's awesome!!!

• Cheers 1