[PGT] Jets at Canucks

Man Soucy looked good last night. 
‘No coincidence our tearing through some of the league’s best team corresponds with him coming back. 
Once we get the Joshua-Lindholm-Garland line together and comfortable we will look great. Let Podz/Mik alternate on JT’s wing until one of them gets some offence going. 

Edited by DrJockitch
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, filthy animal said:

But but Benning was the pen and paper Rutherford used to write the cook book. Credit deserves to go to Benning, Benning Benning!

Good gawd I sound retarded, so thats what being a Benning Bros feels like

I cant wait till April, finally we're gonna get some home games here in the spring. The bars are gonna be packed, beers are gonna be flowing, playoff hockey baby! None of that draftist crap eh eh "Rutherford traded the future to win now", hfboard prospect watching candy asses (virgins?), you can plant your sorry carcasses in your mamas house, watching youtube with a pen and paper and playing pretend scout on how Jacob Truscott is the next Bobby Orr LOL

Playoff runs are the only thing that matters , no AnnoyingG-oof or an idiot spewing Pure Nonesense can say otherwise

Benning was the weird guy on the side of the road in that trailer park farmers market supplying some surprisingly fresh ingredients that just needed the right spices to be an amazing dish lol

OK enough metaphors 

36 minutes ago, grumpyone said:

oooh, one of my favorites is diced wieners fried up with onions and peppers (and mushrooms) with a little bbq sauce and paprika. Then tossed into the KD. Unfortunately, the family does not agree with my likes all the time, and this is one of them

26 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Wieners sliced down the middle with ranch dressing / Mac and cheese to boot. Who could ask for more?

Two of the whitest of white folks foods right there.  
Holy shit.    
Wieners and ranch.  That’s insane.  Hahahah

• Haha 3

That was a really fun game to watch.  
But as well as we played, the jets played horribly.  
For a team that was 6-0 on back to backs, they looked exhausted.  

We had a horrible schedule in February, but now get a nice casual end to the season.  
Let’s hope teams like the oilers have a month like we just dealt with, while they are catching up on the games on hand. 

• Cheers 1

What a great game last night. We dominated the game from start from finish, the Hogs-Petey-Suter line was so damn good. Hoggy is getting better and better every game, and I love it! Mik is looking better every game too, definitely more engaged and his speed is getting back. Just needs to stop gripping the stick so tightly, and stop with the low quality, weak shots. I think he will pot one in the next few games though if he starts going to the net and keeps this improved play up!

Lindholm is looking great. He's not putting up points, but he is keeping chances for the other team at a minimum and his line is getting their chances. The points are going to come, Pods-Lind-Garly played great last night, and I think it's going to get even better.

Impressed with our 4th line too, having Bluegar on that line definitely adds more of an identity and greatly increases the offensive skill.

Hoping the Demmer injury is nothing serious and he won't miss any time. I'm sure we'll find out more on Tuesday.

BTW can this fucking time change stop already?? Hate it so much, especially when up at work. Game finished at 10ish(11 after time change) and then wake up at 4:30 for work.. not enough sleep!

• Like 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 hour ago, Breadnbutta said:

Benning was the weird guy on the side of the road in that trailer park farmers market supplying some surprisingly fresh ingredients that just needed the right spices to be an amazing dish lol

OK enough metaphors 

Jim Benning did some good.  That can't be denied.  He did have 7 years to hire a head coach.  That was his fatal mistake.  Now Travis Green might be a good NHL head coach someday.  Willie?  well, he's a great "Ned Flanders".

• ThereItIs 1

2 hours ago, Alflives said:

And one of the three a D man! 15 games left and Hughes has the jump in his step back. The Empties are still saying 105 points for him. 

If I remember correctly, The Empties said 105 point for Canucks and 100 for Hughes. Still doable. 

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, D.B Cooper said:

That was a really fun game to watch.  
But as well as we played, the jets played horribly.  
For a team that was 6-0 on back to backs, they looked exhausted.  

We had a horrible schedule in February, but now get a nice casual end to the season.  
Let’s hope teams like the oilers have a month like we just dealt with, while they are catching up on the games on hand. 

I don't accept the "exhausted" stuff for the Jets. At all.

They had a back to back, sure.  Before that they had 3 out of 4 nights off...played only one home game.

No excuses. We don't accept them for this team. Which has to play morning games on the road.

• Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I don't accept the "exhausted" stuff for the Jets. At all.

They had a back to back, sure.  Before that they had 3 out of 4 nights off...played only one home game.

No excuses. We don't accept them for this team. Which has to play morning games on the road.

Yeah like I posted earlier, if we didn't just do the same thing to ANA, LAK, and VGK I'd buy the excuse that WPG was tired, but clearly the Canucks have found their defensive game.

10 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Hasn’t he been dealing with muscle cramps most of his career?

Hopefully it’s that and he just needs some rest.

The fact Demko was able to give DeSmith a heads up tells me it's not too serious.  It wasn't a sudden injury.

• Like 3
  • ThereItIs 1

Apparently told DeSmith before the game to be ready. Probably some lingering thing or woke up sore sort of thing. 
‘Up 4-0 I was fine him just being pulled to rest. 😂

Tocch has been pushing Demko a bit too much because we were struggling and then up against some really tough teams. 
Couple days off now, that can fix a lot of aches and pains. Hopefully he gets a few more games off down the stretch. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

Everytime JT has a game like that I think of my days defending him on CDC. Feels good to know that I knew he was special.

So good for us all to enjoy these days. I am appreciating every second and believe in this squad more than ever before.

I'll finally say something though, well overdue, something that I was wrong about.

You're a good coach Tocc. I am happy you are here. 

Team JTM here too.  I think you and I were defending him tooth and nail back then.

• Huggy Bear 1
  • ThereItIs 1
  • MillerTime 2

11 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Everytime JT has a game like that I think of my days defending him on CDC. Feels good to know that I knew he was special.

So good for us all to enjoy these days. I am appreciating every second and believe in this squad more than ever before.

I'll finally say something though, well overdue, something that I was wrong about.

You're a good coach Tocc. I am happy you are here. 

Sameee…our foresight is paying dividends.  Also anyone who watched saw Miller was not the problem besides the occasional terrible bad pass.  He just got a bad rap cause of his emotion, but I also get amped up in games as well so I don’t blame him

Edited by Rindiculous
  • ThereItIs 2
  • MillerTime 2