[PGT] Jets at Canucks

1 hour ago, DeNiro said:

Cramps makes sense to me. He’s dealt with that most of his career.

If it were a knee or a muscle tweak I doubt he would play through it. The fact he was able to give DeSmith a heads up to me sounds like he knew what it was.

Exactly if it was his groin why would he play the game? With a month remaining I think he would give the job to Desmith and rest it, and we would have seen a call up or trade before the deadline. No way Demko would be like "hey guys should have mentioned before the TDL my groins been bugging me.. uh might wanna go get Desmith a back up so I can rest it" the day after the TDL! 

Lol I don't think its his groin. Something smaller and precautionary.

2 minutes ago, Rick_theRyper said:

Exactly if it was his groin why would he play the game? With a month remaining I think he would give the job to Desmith and rest it, and we would have seen a call up or trade before the deadline. No way Demko would be like "hey guys should have mentioned before the TDL my groins been bugging me.. uh might wanna go get Desmith a back up so I can rest it" the day after the TDL! 

Lol I don't think its his groin. Something smaller and precautionary.

Knee according to Farhan. 

With all the information that's publicly available - especially Tocc saying he doesn't think it will be long - anyone could safely say "less than a month" and still hit the target. Could be a day, could be a week, possibly two, three, etc. 

Hopefully it's sooner than later. 

With Soucy back and the way they've been playing of late it will sure help out Desmith. If they can keep it up and play a tight game I won't be too worried at all, minus one game Desmith has been playing great this season. 

1 hour ago, King Heffy said:

Silovs playing a game or 2 isn't the end of the world either.  I wouldn't mind seeing what he can do.

He played 5 games in the NHL last year and was 3-2. 

2.75 GAA 

.908 pct

Don't like the sound of a knee injury. With cramps or soft muscle injuries you're pretty sure they are short-term, but joint injuries tend to take longer to heal and may linger. Hope it's actually minor.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rick_theRyper said:

You know If Silovs gets a game I just might be the biggest game of his career.. just saying

Well ...

His back to back stellar performances at the Worlds should give people some confidence that he can handle big games. 

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

2 hours ago, Johnny said:

You mean

“Yes, I would, but I’d be sure it was grammatically correct and understandable”

You missed a few punctuations and spelled grammatically wrong

also the part where you say “I would” is redundant as you already answered the question with “yes”

This post has been approved by The Language Police

• Haha 3
  • Huggy Bear 1

16 minutes ago, Rick_theRyper said:

You know If Silovs gets a game I just might be the biggest game of his career.. just saying

Uh, no. He's already played 5 games in the NHL. 

1 minute ago, Barn Burner said:

Uh, no. He's already played 5 games in the NHL. 

Doesn't mean the next one when the Canucks are playing meaningful hockey won't be the biggest. Also its just a bit of an ongoing joke with buddy there

• Cheers 1