Playoff ticket discussions

Roberts

9 minutes ago, Johnny said:

Where are your seats?

and i assume youre a season ticket holder

i have trouble finding anything under 100, but i guess Im looking at re-sale

Yeah that is season ticket member pricing for the cheapest seats in the building.  There won't be any resale for under $100.  

On 3/29/2024 at 11:44 AM, Jaimito said:

Got 2 tix for my parents

game 7, lower bowl. 

bit over $1000. 

Okay so here is what you can do.  Bet the series goes to 7 games.  Probably around $150 to win $1000.

Then if the series doesn't make it to 7, you lost $150.  If there is a game 7, it was free

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

3 hours ago, Limework said:

Cheapest right now for game 1 is like $400 each on StubHub for nosebleeds

If they lose game 1, especially lopsided, then game 2 will be much cheaper to get. 

Like when during WCE era, when Nux got whipped in game 1 vs Blues.   Nux went on to win in 7.  Bert destroyed both Al McInnis and Jackman in one series.  Malany allegedly had flu and infected his teammates.  

• ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, CanucksCountry said:

Got my Tickets! Game 2! really excited , I'm a out of town fan and have never been able to go to a playoff game at rogers arena. super excited to be able be apart of the great rogers arena playoff atmosphere!!!

Start building up your arm muscles so you can wave that towel !!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bleed Blue and Green said:

Almost gave up, but ended up getting game 7 tix upper bowl corners for $250. Everything else was $400+ upper bowl and $800+ for games. Ridiculous.

You can do the game 7 trick too.  Bet $75 the series goes to 7 games.  If it doesn't go to 7, ticketmaster refunds your $500 and you lose your $75 bet.

If it does go to game 7, your bet pays for your tickets.  

• ThereItIs 1

11 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

You can do the game 7 trick too.  Bet $75 the series goes to 7 games.  If it doesn't go to 7, ticketmaster refunds your $500 and you lose your $75 bet.

Where does a person make bets like this?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BCNeil said:

So basically either lose $75 or have it pay off the tix from the bet

12 minutes ago, Bleed Blue and Green said:

So basically either lose $75 or have it pay off the tix from the bet

Yeah.  80-90% of the time you will lose the $75.  But game 7 is more fun when its free.  

On 4/1/2024 at 1:15 PM, SerenityNow said:

Start building up your arm muscles so you can wave that towel !!  

Got two tickets for game 2, really excited to go to our first playoff game! Question about towels though, do they usually give them out at the game or do you bring your own? I’ve seen them on seats in past years so I’m hoping they’ll be there but we’re also coming from out of town so I’m wondering if I should bring some just in case? 

36 minutes ago, Flipper said:

Got two tickets for game 2, really excited to go to our first playoff game! Question about towels though, do they usually give them out at the game or do you bring your own? I’ve seen them on seats in past years so I’m hoping they’ll be there but we’re also coming from out of town so I’m wondering if I should bring some just in case? 

I remember when we first started attending playoff games, they would just provide towels for Game 1 of each round.  But then they changed to providing towels for each game.  But... that was what, 9 years ago?? Wow.  Anyway, my guess is they will provide towels again.  

• Cheers 1

On 4/3/2024 at 7:38 AM, Flipper said:

they provide the towels on the seats, i've never heard of bringing your own lol

• Haha 1

No need to panic.   There are literally thousands of tickets for resale on Tickmaster, Stub hub, craigslist and many other sites for every game.    Prices will inevitably drop because there are only so many knee-jerk Millenial fools out there crazy enough to throw away and waste $400 for a nose bleed ticket up in the roof.      I predict prices will drop to the very low $200 for UB and $300-350 range for lower bowl corner/end zones before the games.