[GDT] Colorado @ Vancouver - Wednesday, March 13th - 7:30pt/10:30et - SNP, SN650.

3 hours ago, gwarrior said:

What is with the 7:30 start time? I've gotta be up at 6 tomorrow morning so I won't see the whole game.

Count yourself lucky. This is my 2 week sweetzone between Canadian and UK Summertime so this game starts at 2.30am for me.

Edited by Biff Tannen
  • Cheers 3

5 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Count yourself lucky. This is the 2 week sweetzone for me between Canadian and UK Summertime so this game starts at 2.30am for me.

Oof.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, bh90 said:

no easy answer. maybe they'll just keep on taxing gas more so they deter you from driving a bigger car

i have a jeep too. but, we also have a small car in the house and i can tell you my wife and i try to drive the small car as much as possible with gas prices now a day.

We also have a 2021 Crosstek which gets driven the most.  The Jeep is a 2020 and barely has 40,000 k on it.  Affording gas isn't a problem for us fortunately. 

I'm all for electric car debates but the news of the day was the lindholm rumors were lies. The Vancouver sports media and insiders should be eviscerated. BS like this makes it impossible to sign people we trade for. All the media that reported this should apologize starting with Halford and barf.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

14 minutes ago, Captain Hughes said:

I'm all for electric car debates but the news of the day was the lindholm rumors were lies. The Vancouver sports media and insiders should be eviscerated. BS like this makes it impossible to sign people we trade for. All the media that reported this should apologize starting with Halford and barf.

Everything with a grain of salt