[GDT] Colorado @ Vancouver - Wednesday, March 13th - 7:30pt/10:30et - SNP, SN650.

3 minutes ago, Captain Hughes said:

What they say?

Bashing Zadorov for saying MacKinnon is the best in the league. ' should have said nothing ' ' fell right into the trap ' ' this is bulletin material for McDavid and the Oilers! ' 

Talking about how the Knights aren't going to end 8th in the conference with all that skill & $ tied up. 

4 minutes ago, Dom said:

Bashing Zadorov for saying MacKinnon is the best in the league. ' should have said nothing ' ' fell right into the trap ' ' this is bulletin material for McDavid and the Oilers! ' 

Talking about how the Knights aren't going to end 8th in the conference with all that skill & $ tied up. 

All that's going to happen is that McDiver will have another tantrum.   Hoping we play Edmonton in the playoffs and Zadorov sends that gutless coward off the ice on a stretcher.

• Sad 2
  • ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Tempting to pretend it's why I'm always drunk by faceoff time, but tbh it'd probably be the same at 2.30pm

I hear that. Anytime there is a morning game, I'm like "is it too early for a beer?, ah screw it, I'll have a screwdriver or a greyhound".

• Cheers 1

34 minutes ago, Dom said:

This year McKinnon is the best and also zadorov biased because he was his teammate. Knights won't finish 8th the preds will and canucks will see them in the 1st round. 

2 minutes ago, Captain Hughes said:

This year McKinnon is the best and also zadorov biased because he was his teammate. Knights won't finish 8th the preds will and canucks will see them in the 1st round. 

Idk about that. The Preds are on an absolute tear and playing damn near perfect hockey. 

Just now, Dom said:

Idk about that. The Preds are on an absolute tear and playing damn near perfect hockey. 

I feel sorry for the team that faces a full strength golden knights in the playoffs. Jets don't have there 1c tonight 

1 hour ago, Captain Hughes said:

I'm all for electric car debates but the news of the day was the lindholm rumors were lies. The Vancouver sports media and insiders should be eviscerated. BS like this makes it impossible to sign people we trade for. All the media that reported this should apologize starting with Halford and barf.

Do you  have a quote or article confirming this?

12 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

Do you  have a quote or article confirming this?

Rick tochett said today in a video posted a few pages ago that they weren't true. U are obviously dollywall and I would ask u to get your stories straight 

Man the predators are hot!

Are they for real? Doesn't look like there be any easy round 1 match up the way things are going in the west

31 minutes ago, JayDangles said:

Because you gotta stack'em up before you can knock'em down

Third time’s a charm eh?