[GDT] Colorado @ Vancouver - Wednesday, March 13th - 7:30pt/10:30et - SNP, SN650.

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

Wouldn’t have anything to do with one of our best players out due to a check to the head would it? 

Likely. I am pretty angry that the league just doesn’t get it right most of the time. An easy major. I don’t know how they explain that it wasn’t. Oh ya they don’t have to. Joke league at times.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Because the refs aren't intimidated enough.  They shouldn't feel safe on the ice with the way they consistently disgrace the sport.

So lynching it is then! 😆 

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Crap pp is back! Momentum killer!

Coaches need to go back to what worked and the players need to keep their feet moving ffs.

This reset on the PP snd its personnel are killing what should be opportunity and momentum in a game.

• Like 1

Just now, Darius said:

His dad Dave Manson was a piece of shit too 

Speaking of Dave Manson did you know that Sergio Momesso crushed his voice box in a fight? After he took a punch in the throat he could only speak with a quiet rasp.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

So they didn't really bother to review the penalty?  They should review but they didn't.  It is right there in the rulebook.  The ref failed to protect the players by not bothering reviewing because of any agenda they may have.

1 minute ago, Coryberg said:

Speaking of Dave Manson did you know that Sergio Momesso crushed his voice box in a fight? After he took a punch in the throat he could only speak with a quiet rasp.

I love Sergio!

• Like 2

NHL really needs to address these stupid rules.

if the spotter says the player has to go to the quiet room after an illegal hit to the head it should carry an automatic 5 min major and game misconduct. 

I guess JT should have laid on the ice for a bit since the league promoted diving. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Coryberg said:

Yes I remember it clear as day I watched that game.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Cocanuck said:

That was clearly an elbow or blow to head.  He even braces for the hit with his arm.  Tried to make if look accidental.  Very dirty

Fucking target McKinnon!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cocanuck said:

That was clearly an elbow or blow to head.  He even braces for the hit with his arm.  Tried to make if look accidental.  Very dirty

that was clearly targeting millers head Manson is a dirty Pos, it was 100% deliberate head shot and these clown refs only thought it was a minor? WTF

• Cheers 1

Just now, Coryberg said:

Good memory Cory. I was trying to remember who did that to him. I remember ol Dave had to whisper with a raspy voice when he was interviewed.  I didn’t feel sorry for him one bit with all the cheap shots he administered.  

• Cheers 1

Just now, coolboarder said:

So they didn't really bother to review the penalty?  They should review but they didn't.  It is right there in the rulebook.  The ref failed to protect the players by not bothering reviewing because of any agenda they may have.

They just Don’t do their jobs. In a regular job if you don’t do your job you answer for it and at times get fired. NHL nothing. Easy calls and at times they refuse to call things the right way.

• Cheers 1