[GDT] Colorado @ Vancouver - Wednesday, March 13th - 7:30pt/10:30et - SNP, SN650.

Just now, Combover said:

NHL really needs to address these stupid rules.

if the spotter says the player has to go to the quiet room after an illegal hit to the head it should carry an automatic 5 min major and game misconduct. 

I guess JT should have laid on the ice for a bit since the league promoted diving. 

Agreed.  Needs to be an automatic suspension for the refs working the game too.  The corruption from these dirtbags is endangers the safety of the players.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, KILLER said:

Fucking target McKinnon!

Yea I don’t care who does it go and knee Mackinnon or Makar take them right out of the game, then when the Avs complain tell them it’s Mansons fault 

Edited by Pycnotic
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Joshua.Guy said:

Refs fucked up. Now Canucks will take matters into their own hands because the refs are incompetent ass jockeys.

Time for pizza to deliver some elbow macaroni to McKinnon's chops.

1 minute ago, Joshua.Guy said:

Refs fucked up. Now Canucks will take matters into their own hands because the refs are incompetent ass jockeys.

I hear you but I think Tocchet is instilling discipline and focus and won’t want that. Maybe Zad towards the end if things are good.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

I'm so mad right now I can barely breathe.

The penalty is an illegal check to the head. So why is he allowed to stay in the game? If they're serious about eliminating head shots, that's how you do it...you throw his ass out and suspend him.

This is exactly how you let a competitive game fall apart. He will be challenged and he better not turtle 

• Thanks 1

Avs star players should have a target on their backs for the rest of the game. I still have a bad taste in my mouth from when POS  Keith targeted Daniel Sedin and tanked our 2012 season.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hammertime said:

It frustrates me to no end Brock has no snarl you're 210 at least push the guy. Don't just invite him for beers after the game. 

Saw that too...too bad big Z didn't impress some knuckle knowledge into Mansons face!

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

I don’t what’s worse. The scumbag Manson thinking that is a good hit or the shitstain refs not kicking him out of the game. 

I don't think he thought it was a good hit. Looked like he knew right away he fucked up. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Rip The Mesh said:

If Miller isn't good to go and doesn't come back for this game or worse, target Manson.  We got lots of points, it's worth it, ffs.

Should be a target regardless.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rip The Mesh said:

If Miller isn't good to go and doesn't come back for this game or worse, target Manson.  We got lots of points, it's worth it, ffs.

Forget Manson. Go after Makar and McKinnon

• Upvote 1