[GDT] Colorado @ Vancouver - Wednesday, March 13th - 7:30pt/10:30et - SNP, SN650.

3 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

She has less mileage than an EV on a road trip.

My friend drove his Kia Niro EV from Vancouver to Calgary and other stops in Alberta.

You can take an EV on a road trip. It just requires planning.

29 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

My friend drove his Kia Niro EV from Vancouver to Calgary and other stops in Alberta.

Sounds more complicated than my wife.

• Haha 1

Pretty important game if we want to hold onto our lead in the conference. We also gotta play em strong. They are likely to get Landeskog back for the playoffs at some point. Getting smoked by them without Landeskog won't look great.

• Upvote 1

4-2 Nucks

Can't go down 0-3 head to head. Might see each other in the playoffs. Keep the streak going boys. CD with another strong performance and EP with a 4 point night.

6 hours ago, RomanPer said:

How slightly? 🙂 

How many times has the team lost over the last few years.   I'd say slightly is a big understatement. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I would imagine part of it was getting through Alberta as fast as possible.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

We went to an Avs game years ago on my birthday, March 9, with my buddy and his girlfriend. Got to our seats and there was someone in them. Called an usher over and it turns out we had tickets to the next time we played the Avs on the 19th ! No one had noticed, not even at the gate. Even though my girlfriend and I had come over from the island and it was my birthday we got the boot. Canucks lost anyway, we came back over 10 days later and they lost again. Always have a respectful hatred for the Avs and love beating them, like we will tonight ! Go Canucks Go !!

• Huggy Bear 1

12 minutes ago, Ducklover said:

We went to an Avs game years ago on my birthday, March 9, with my buddy and his girlfriend. Got to our seats and there was someone in them. Called an usher over and it turns out we had tickets to the next time we played the Avs on the 19th ! No one had noticed, not even at the gate. Even though my girlfriend and I had come over from the island and it was my birthday we got the boot. Canucks lost anyway, we came back over 10 days later and they lost again. Always have a respectful hatred for the Avs and love beating them, like we will tonight ! Go Canucks Go !!

Yet when someone arrived and tried to claim my seat I had to go through a big hassle with them/the usher (who even called in security when I firmly resisted moving partway through the game!) It was a huge fiasco and I eventually reluctantly moved just so I could see the end of the game but I'd missed most of a period trying to reason with the d bag usher. It was ridiculous....I got an apology and tickets to a future game but it really was handled incredibly piss poor. 

The usher seemed to maybe know the guys trying to take over my seat(s) - I had two because my son didn't use his seat that night. Even the people around me were telling the usher he had things wrong and to move (he was blocking their view of the game too). But he was obnoxious and intimidating. A guy beside me totally went to bat for me and told the usher he was being an ass and he was going to report him (turned out he did ... the usher got fired).

I'm sorry you got treated that way...even though it was your mistake I'm sure they could have accommodated you somehow. 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Yet when someone arrived and tried to claim my seat I had to go through a big hassle with them/the usher (who even called in security when I firmly resisted moving partway through the game!) It was a huge fiasco and I eventually reluctantly moved just so I could see the end of the game but I'd missed most of a period trying to reason with the d bag usher. It was ridiculous....I got an apology and tickets to a future game but it really was handled incredibly piss poor. 

The usher seemed to maybe know the guys trying to take over my seat(s) - I had two because my son didn't use his seat that night. Even the people around me were telling the usher he had things wrong and to move (he was blocking their view of the game too). But he was obnoxious and intimidating. A guy beside me totally went to bat for me and told the usher he was being an ass and he was going to report him (turned out he did ... the usher got fired).

I'm sorry you got treated that way...even though it was your mistake I'm sure they could have accommodated you somehow. 

Yes they could have Deb. One of the ushers suggested an area we could be seated in but another over rode her suggestion and said we had to leave. It was a bummer but like you said, our mistake. Same team on the 9th and 19th probably caused more issues around the arena than just ours. I'm over it now ( kinda )

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

5 hours ago, JeremyCuddles said:

Pretty important game if we want to hold onto our lead in the conference. We also gotta play em strong. They are likely to get Landeskog back for the playoffs at some point. Getting smoked by them without Landeskog won't look great.

Have a feeling the team will be on top of it's game big time for this one. No doubt the Avs are aware our # 1 is out and will be shooting more then usual.

Probably what Landeskog will be telling them from home. IMO, if the Avs decide to shoot from spots they might not generally; They dead. 😝 on the score sheet..

• Cheers 1

14 hours ago, Dom said:

I just can't see us beating the Avs with no Demko. Prove me wrong boys!!!!!!!!!!! 

5-2 Avs

Discipline is huge! DeSmith got destroyed on it against the Wild, and Colorado can do damage there as well.

I sense a 4-3 L, but that could change if we get a lead and stay out of the box.

6 hours ago, JeremyCuddles said:

Even without Landeskog they are a very deep team. They just got deeper at the deadline. Will definitely be a tough game tonight

1 hour ago, -dlc- said:

Did that usher have a shaved head? I seem to remember a douchebag usher like that who did a horrible job.

Edited by PhillipBlunt