[GDT] Colorado @ Vancouver - Wednesday, March 13th - 7:30pt/10:30et - SNP, SN650.

I'm watching this Aves team and their stats. I don't know if it's just me, but I don't see this team contending with that depth? MacKinnon is dominant, but they look like a one line team to me. They basically got their whole second line from TDL lol, which I think says a lot about the forward depth they had. Plus Georgiev has been shaky this season (I know cause i have him in our hockey pools).

• Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Never ever heard of that ref. Makes sense this game has been horrible for him. Likely won’t see much of him in the playoffs.

he's been an NHL ref for over 15 years and has done nearly 1000 games. 

8 minutes ago, PeteyBoeser said:

I wish there was a way to keep all the players 

The lineup will look very different next year with 11 RFA's/UFA's to sign - especially on D with 5 of them on expiring contract and only a couple of million more cap room which will be chewed up by the $2.5M OEL Dead Cap hit that starts next year and gets really bad thereafter growing to $4.8M the years after and everyone's gonna want a raise after this season!

So enjoy this while we can!

Edited by RU SERIOUS

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

Speaking of Myers.

We all know if he laid that hit that Mansonofmongoose did he'd be gone for multiple games.

It's mind boggling how inconsistent this league is.

OK, over it now soon.

Nooooo.. hang on to it Deb.

Play-offs coming.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

That's all CanucksHater82 knows....

Hey you showed up to make your one comment against me. Big surprise. Not really. It’s very much expected. Nothing from you all game except when you need attention. Guess you never read any of my other positive comments this game. Nah you just go fishing for the negative. Good on you but not surprising at all. 

• Wiener 1

3 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Speaking of Myers.

We all know if he laid that hit that Mansonofmongoose did he'd be gone for multiple games.

It's mind boggling how inconsistent this league is.

OK, over it now soon.

Edler would have been forcibly retired by the league. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

The lineup will look very different next year with 11 RFA's/UFA's to sign - especially on D with 5 of them on expiring contract and only a couple of million more cap room which will be chewed up by the $2.5M OEL Dead Cap hit that starts next year and gets really bad thereafter growing to $4.8M the years after and everyone's gonna want a raise after this season!

So enjoy this while we can!

You're a negative one eh?

Are you telling me that no contending team has 4-5 million of bad money on the books?