[GDT] Colorado @ Vancouver - Wednesday, March 13th - 7:30pt/10:30et - SNP, SN650.

1 minute ago, Jaimito said:

Come out hard and out skate the Avs

Exactly.  Gotta make this statement before ensuring our play-off spot.

Shows the players we can beat anyone.

Probably not sustainable energy-wise, but enough to win a four-game series.

Like to see managed minutes once we qualify.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

The lineup will look very different next year with 11 RFA's/UFA's to sign - especially on D with 5 of them on expiring contract and only a couple of million more cap room which will be chewed up by the $2.5M OEL Dead Cap hit that starts next year and gets really bad thereafter growing to $4.8M the years after and everyone's gonna want a raise after this season!

So enjoy this while we can!

I bet if you won $25,000 on a scratch and win you'd be that guy who would be like "Yeah well 25000 doesn't get you much these days can't even buy a car"

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 3

6 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Hey you showed up to make your one comment against me. Big surprise. Not really. It’s very much expected. Nothing from you all game except when you need attention. Guess you never read any of my other positive comments this game. Nah you just go fishing for the negative. Good on you but not surprising at all. 

@Ghostsof1915 has been here making several comments during the game. I don’t know what you are going on about. You are very sensitive when you get called out. Seems to me you want attention…

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

I think since Joshua broke his hand fighting the team's a bit more reluctant to throw punches. We need everyone for playoffs. As much as I want them to knock them out physically, it's probably wiser to beat them on the scoreboard. Avs think they're the shit so knocking them down that way works too.

They'll push hard in the 3rd...hope the guys keep the energy level up.

• Cheers 1

It's great to finally see Mik score this year.    I was starting to wonder if he'd be sent to Abby after doing nothing for 53 games and was pretty well expecting PA to try and trade him last Friday with some salary retention.   Maybe this is the big turn-around that we've been told was coming since last year.

1 minute ago, kilgore said:

If a player has to leave the ice for the concussion protocol for 10 minutes because of an illegal hit to the head, then there should be at minimum a 5 min. penalty.

Not really a difficult concept isn't it?

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

I have noticed that the Avs would stand by the board anticipating the passes along the board to break up whatever momentum Canucks has had in the offensive zone.  They would position themselves earlier than other teams and would cheat a little bit.  So hopefully that the Canucks will find a way to exploit that in the playoffs.  They like to stand by the board to stop any breakout in the offensive zone and like to activate their D to keep the pressure in.  

2 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I think since Joshua broke his hand fighting the team's a bit more reluctant to throw punches. We need everyone for playoffs. As much as I want them to, it's probably wiser to beat them on the scoreboard. Avs think they're the shit so knocking them down that way works too.

They'll push hard in the 3rd...hope the guys keep the energy level up.

Already unnerving the Avs arrogant play-by guys.