[GDT] Colorado @ Vancouver - Wednesday, March 13th - 7:30pt/10:30et - SNP, SN650.

1 minute ago, Kanagan said:

I blame JT for the shakiness. Every game where we have a good lead there comes a time when he starts to think with his head instead of his feet, immediately the whole team starts to do the same. It happened today late in the second. He kept going until 5 minutes left in our last win, pretty good.  Translation...they stop skating and start watching.

LOL

NO

But thanks for coming out.

The bs dive that fooled the refs and got the 2 man power play changed the outcome of the game 

The officials and their game management got in their heads

Coach needs to call a timeout and tell the boys to let the sham reffing go and play through it 

Just now, Pycnotic said:

That defensive “just hold the lead” bullshit comes from the coach, can’t fucking do that, keep doing what got you the lead and build on it don’t turtle and try and hold on

Yep. The moment you see them start doing it call the timeout and refocus the team. It's literally that simple. So annoying. It's by far his worst coaching trait. 

Gotta love that game management by those ass reffs

At the same time the Canucks stopped skating

at the same time they sat back and let the Avs come at them wave after wave after wave

Edited by I.AM.THE.WALRUS
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

You act like this isn’t one of the best teams in the league with refs on their side too 😂

Ya but we have seen these huge momentum swings  and not handling adversity well on their losing streak. This looks similar. If they score and win, it means they are handling it. I just don’t want a full blown loss. Pp needs to come alive. Get it back here.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

A very well deserved goal by the Avalanche.  The Canucks are getting OWNED. You cant play passive hockey and just try and play defensive hockey with that much time on the clock.  Almost like they decided to play for the 1 point.  

Edited by TheRev