[GDT] Colorado @ Vancouver - Wednesday, March 13th - 7:30pt/10:30et - SNP, SN650.

Just now, Jim McMahon said:

It sure would be nice if the 11.5m investment would score. He is snake bitten 

He literally scored the last 2 games you noodle head. 

Classic refs. Every bullshit game like this they botch shit til the games tied then suddenly whistles work the other way again magically. And of course it's the ref from center ice who had to call it. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Ya but we have seen these huge momentum swings  and not handling adversity well on their losing streak. This looks similar.

Not really, I’m seeing the Avs get away with murder until it’s tied and soft ass calls against the Canucks. If you don’t see that you’re either blind or deliberately obtuse at this point. 

Out of the 3 goals i hated the third one the most. I didn't feel we were in danger of getting scored on except when MacKinnon was on the nice. And yet we gave up that tying goal to their 3rd line. 

Gotta make the pp work here.

1 minute ago, Dude said:

Maybe Boeser and especially fucking Petey do something offensively.That would help.

Don't count on Boeser rising to these tough ocassions.  He's an opportunistic shooter only. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We are now at the point in the game where the refs realize they done too much to help the Avs tie it up so they quickly throw a PP to the Nucks

• Cheers 1

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

Ref's catch the Av's doing a thing!

They just don't want to be TOO obvious. Even though they are. 

They know they've tilted this game in the third so they're trying to be fair. Better late than never I guess.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1