[GDT] Colorado @ Vancouver - Wednesday, March 13th - 7:30pt/10:30et - SNP, SN650.

2 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Pretty good game

Frustrating as Nux fan 

But worthy of top team matchup 

People mad we’re not dominating baffle me - this is a cup favourite we’re evenly tied with and significantly outplayed the first two. Still time yet. Come on people!

• Like 1

Just now, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

The worst thing that happened was that we got a power-play because we suck on power players we were starting to get momentum it kind of killed her momentum 

Our pp seems to only be a threat 5 or 4 on 3

Otherwise it's a momentum killer

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

Come on Boeser. You were hustling earlier in the game. Compete now. 

Yep, always skates to the blue line, dumps the puck in & peels off.......

Never seen him carry a puck across the opponents blue line.

• Haha 1

When the boys look at the game film tomorrow, they're going to lament a ton of weak attempts at clearing the puck....I've counted at least a dozen so far....including two that led to the first two Avalanche goals....

Just now, GrammaInTheTub said:

People mad we’re not dominating baffle me - this is a cup favourite we’re evenly tied with and significantly outplayed the first two. Still time yet. Come on people!

They came in hot like Nux 4-0 streak.

Nux need to skate better though.  Avs did play last night. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dom said:

LMFAO. How mad? 

Trolling again.

Yawn. Not mad, just calling it for what it is. Bullshit.

You never believe in this team but that's on you. Go back and look at your own history (I did). It's sad, really. In or out.

Anyhow, ignore. I'm not in the mood for fighting with guys who've called their cup winners. This team not being included.

5 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

No; We deserve the one we won if it wasn't for the officiating...

Nah. We let in a goal with 1.8 seconds left in the 2nd, be it a bad bounce & then got worked for a solid 10 min. 

1 minute ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

Excited Soccer GIF by SB Nation

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Don't count on Boeser rising to these tough ocassions.  He's an opportunistic shooter only. 

He is an underrated passer and is underrated along the boards too.

Brock is a good player but today is not his best game. Him and Petey both are invisible today.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

they’ve also gifted the Avs a 5 on 3 they scored on and a buttery soft call on Hughes 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1