[GDT] Colorado @ Vancouver - Wednesday, March 13th - 7:30pt/10:30et - SNP, SN650.

29 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

No, I'm just highlighting the need for all us to enjoy this great team while it's intact because every hockey guru has said it is impossible to keep the team intact next year ias we see it today because of the expected minimal cap increase and all the raises and new contracts that 11 players (half the team) will be asking for.   Just Reality.   

Enjoy the season

Contenders find value deals every year. No reason why we won't find another Joshua, Blueger, Cole etc type player/contract again next year

All will be well

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 1

17 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

The diving and picks the Avs get away with are ridiculous. 

It depends on who the ref.  A bad ref will not call this and they get away a lot.  Hopefully that the league noticed.

• Cheers 1

Just now, -dlc- said:

Trolling again.

Yawn. Not bad, just calling it for what it is. Bullshit.

Yup totally trolling. Sorry you don't agree with some takes. It's really sad how you attack me. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

People mad we’re not dominating baffle me - this is a cup favourite we’re evenly tied with and significantly outplayed the first two. Still time yet. Come on people!

They were up 3-0. It’s about clamping down and being able to win it against a team like this. High standards for this team hoping to be a cup contender. You need to learn to get through adversity and they struggle with it. So what the refs aren’t doing their job. You were still up 3-0. Have to learn to overcome it. They haven’t beaten this team this year. They just stopped playing and doing what made them successful after the first two periods. Not sure why.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Haha 1

i said we needed to not sit back in the 3rd and take it to the avs having played last night.. I sure can't tell the avs played last night.. not sure if we are sitting back or the avs are taking it right thru us.. 15-3 in shots sure there was a 5v3.. but we looked like the more tired team and stopped playing after the first 40

• Like 1

This is a recurring theme for Vancouver in the 3rd period.

I think the Canucks play better when they trail and push rather than sit back.

2 minutes ago, Dom said:

Nah. We let in a goal with 1.8 seconds left in the 2nd, be it a bad bounce & then got worked for a solid 10 min. 

Because the refs handed them a 5 on 3. Don't forget that part...but it doesn't fit your narrative.