[GDT] Colorado @ Vancouver - Wednesday, March 13th - 7:30pt/10:30et - SNP, SN650.

Turning point was that mackinnon embellishment that put them down two men . 

maybe the lesson is JT is too honourable. Should have acted like he got shot when shithead elbowed him

in the head. I bet it would have drawn a 5. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Just now, TheRev said:

Why?  He did not need to make that play.  Lazy play

yep. you could tell on his face, he was like "fuck me, just lost the game for the team

better buy the boys a fucking dinner, Soucy. Goddamn it. 

Just now, 24K said:

No lead is save with McKinnon and crew. They have done this 3rd period comeback for months now against pretty much every team.

Yup, MacKinnon this season is the best player on the planet.

2 minutes ago, TheRev said:

They deserved that result.  Loose, lazy, slow and sloppy.  "Canucks...finding a way to snap defeat from the jaws of victory."

So you just watched from the 5 on 3 on?

Awesome.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Iron Man said:

We got burned in the final seconds of the 2nd. We got burned again in the final seconds of the 3rd. The fuck was Soucy thinking.

I cant stand the guy. I dont. Get it. with him.... The avs came in and played a pretty basic, no frills, were tired, laissez faire game

.... and won. Sorry I think we can all agree Colorado played 15 mins.... and won. We need to let that sink in.

4 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Like fuck they do, go cheer for them then…

Anyone thinking that had their mind set before the game.

Av fanboys.  This team outplayed them until, yes, they unraveled a bit from the 5 on 3 on. Momentum shifted and they didn't take it back. 

But no...the Av's were embarrassing. Diving. Getting away with headshots. That's NOT good hockey. They look more desperate than dominant to me. That'll only take them so far...they think they deserve it. It has to be earned.

Yes, they took over the game at the end. They had some help with that. Whatever. F them.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

• -dlc- unfeatured and unpinned this topic