[PGT] Scamalanche at Canucks

Just now, stawns said:

Wasn't in the gdt, but my guess is the usual crying about the refs.  You can't give a team like the Avs that many pp's and you can't quit skating.  The had the AVS where they wanted them, then gifted them 2 points.  No one to blame but themselves

Nah they were dogshit, stop defending literal garbage. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Any new material or logical thoughts canuckfraudforlife? 

cm punk wwe GIF

Canuck73_3:

self control ability of a:

who framed roger rabbit crying GIF

Ok done now. Enjoy I can’t respond to someone who just craves attention. If you want to talk about the game I will respond but not attacks. Moving on. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

They have all the bounces and the incompetent ref.   Sometimes they played some of the puck management unnecessary, for example, late 2nd period goal and giveaway that led to goal, stealing all the momentum away and the OT puck hit the head.  All the bounces that the Avs had will not happen if they meet the Canucks in WCF.    I would bet you that they do not press full ice pressure so that they do not give away their strategy in the playoffs.  Not giving the AVS all the hands when they meet in the playoffs would be wise move, just throw away this game, letting them think that comeback is genuine.   I have noticed that they didn't play their star players much late in the 3rd so that is a part of the strategy, saving them for the playoffs.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

They had a great two periods. Then the refs happened but the Avs didn’t quit and fought to get two points. They did what they had to. The Canucks have to learn to face adversity head on.

Adversity certainly seems to be the flavour of the day euphemism for shit bum refs - I like it. Much more elegant than shit bum 🙂

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

Nah they were dogshit, stop defending literal garbage. 

He usually shows up when they are losing.. up till a couple months ago he was calling this a bubble team. Dude has bad takes. 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

Holy shit, the Avs came on big time, but our boys lost composure after that last second goal. Penalties again as the Avs get 3 PP goals. Again they have a few days off and they will regroup before facing Washington. They continue to show us what they can do, and they don't have to do that much more to beat the best teams. Accept the point, put this one behind us, and win the next one.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, coolboarder said:

They have all the bounces and the incompetent ref.   Sometimes they played some of the puck management unnecessary, for example, late 2nd period goal and giveaway that led to goal, stealing all the momentum away and the OT puck hit the head.  All the bounces that the Avs had will not happen if they meet the Canucks in WCF.    I would bet you that they do not press full ice pressure so that they do not give away their strategy in the playoffs.  Not giving the AVS all the hands when they meet in the playoffs would be wise move, just throw away this game, letting them think that comeback is genuine.   I have noticed that they didn't play their star players much late in the 3rd so that is a part of the strategy, saving them for the playoffs.

If we play the Av's in the playoffs were going to get annihilated.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, fanfor42 said:

Canuck fans need to stop whining about the refs. toughen up boys and girls. And especially you @Deb.

If we are gonna win in the playoffs we need to support the team and stop pretending that we are getting a bad rap from the refs.  Who cares? Stop it.

Have you ever travelled to another city and watched a sporting event there?  Every team thinks they get jobbed by the refs.

FFS DEb and others stop it. You are pathetic in your whining.

I want a fan base that is knowledgeable and tough not a bunch of whiners.

If we are ever going to win a cup it is with a fan base that says please sir give me another.

@Deb did you not watch the 2011 series?  Whining means nothing so stop it!

Yooo

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Canuck73_3:

self control ability of a:

who framed roger rabbit crying GIF

Ok done now. Enjoy I can’t respond to someone who just craves attention. If you want to talk about the game I will respond but not attacks. Moving on. 

Nah just waiting for you to not chickenshit out of anything for once. You’re utterly clueless about anything outside incessant whining. 

It's weird, because almost all of the third period, we just dumped the puck in. 

What the fuck was that strategy against an Avs team that has that much offensive power? 

I'd like for someone to ask Tocchet that. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Very frustrating...I don't know what happened after we let in that late goal in the second and the team stopped skating. 

The 5-3 goal killed our momentum but we gotta learn how to overcome those if we want to go deep in the playoffs.

I have to say again. Without MacKinnon I don't see Aves as a contender. If they can play him 30 minutes they would. That first line drives all the offense. 

• Like 1