[PGT] Scamalanche at Canucks

5 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

He was visible.  But he had a tough time getting through the checking.  

He made a good play on MacKinnon on defensive shift.  

His line wasn't dangerous though.  Hoggy's chance was when JT was on I think.  

It doesn't help that his RW is Suter, idc what anyone says lol

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Canuck73_3:

self control ability of a:

who framed roger rabbit crying GIF

Ok done now. Enjoy I can’t respond to someone who just craves attention. If you want to talk about the game I will respond but not attacks. Moving on. 

But you only seem to show up and want to "ta;lk about the game" for losses. Didn't hear a peep from you the Winnipeg game I believe. That's not right!. Then when people call you out your go to response is that they're craving attention. Don't know what kind of fan you are.

• Cheers 2

Just now, farinush said:

The last 7 minutes of the game was just getting hemmed in for 20-30 seconds before skating the puck out to neutral ice to flip into the ozone for a quick change and then rinse and repeat. While I appreciate the spirit of quick changes, we needed to slow the game down. We’ve been able to stay composed in the past but we didn’t have it tonight. We needed to find a way to slow the game down and settle the pace to then find a rhythm. 

petey was bobbling the puck and forcing passes all game. He gets like this when he isn’t skating. He needs to step up… guys go through droughts and tough stretches but these stretches can’t be months at a time

Petey was a no show. Well he showed up in a bad way. Constant giving up the puck and bobbling it. I am not sure what his deal was tonight.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Miss Korea said:

No one gives a shit about dirty diving divas as long as they get the win.  History doesn't remember the poor officiating or the poor sportsmanship.  It remembers wins and losses.  You always seem to blame the refs after every single loss or any call gone against us.  Even as a fan, take some accountability and recognize that shit happens and the team buckled.  Accept the reality that we lost and move on from it.

Weak take. 

• Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Not as bad as the Wild game

I think they didn't handle the pressure well early and took penalties.

But settled down after 3-3.  

The penalty at the final min was self induced.  Plenty of room to skate further then clear it. 

That's why I said "one of" the worst periods.

The boneheaded penalty stings even more because it was by none other than our most reliable defenceman.

Edited by 1-d

Just now, Moeknows said:

But you only seem to show up and want to "ta;lk about the game" for losses. Didn't hear a peep from you the Winnipeg game I believe. That's not right!. Then when people call you out your go to response is that they're craving attention. Don't know what kind of fan you are.

lol. I think you need to go back and look at the game day threads before posting. I said a number of positive things. Not my problem if you want to ignore them. Your issue.

14 minutes ago, Sergiomomesso said:

I said to my son that whoever scores the 4th goal would win the game. A minute later Av’s make it 3-1. That was trouble.

Fu*k sake there were some brutal non calls and soft one on Cole which basically turned the tide 

We lost not because of the refs but because we took the foot off the gas turned the puck over constantly in our defensive zone and played dump and Chase and let the avalanche come at us wave after wave after wave while we sat back - we found a way to lose the game they didn’t win…

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

Right on cue....

LOL

You even accused Lucas Raymond for diving, even after Zadorov took full accountability for his mistimed hit. 

Take a page out of his book and accept the fact that the Canucks lost, and that the team must learn from those mistakes.  Or would you prefer the Canucks sit and whine about getting robbed?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Petey was a no show. Well he showed up in a bad way. Constant giving up the puck and bobbling it. I am not sure what his deal was tonight.

Agreed he was lousy tonight. Period.

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

lol. I think you need to go back and look at the game day threads before posting. I said a number of positive things. Not my problem if you want to ignore them. Your issue.

When more than a dozen people call you on this, some reflection is definitely needed 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Pears said:

Weird how you were invisible for the four games we won when the refs weren't a factor. 

Happens a lot here.

Like look at people chiming in here now....yet the first period and a half...crickets.

Awesome fun they are. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

That fight where almost no punches were thrown? Lol. I doubt it had any effect on the game. It'd be different if Zads got tuned or something. They were outplaying the Canucks. Period. They didn't get a random magic stamina buff from a nothing fight.

Did you see the AVS bench when Manson got the takedown and that last sucker punch in when Zad was down? They loved it. Definitely gave them some life. 

Just now, Miss Korea said:

You even accused Lucas Raymond for diving, even after Zadorov took full accountability for his mistimed hit. 

Take a page out of his book and accept the fact that the Canucks lost, and that the team must learn from those mistakes.  Or would you prefer the Canucks sit and whine about getting robbed?

That was a flop though and he didn’t miss a shift regardless of what Zadorov said…

• Vintage 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Sorry I was just craving attention...OK you're Mr. Positivity. I'm done I will not repond to you further not good for my blood pressure.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Miss Korea said:

Exactly. They just need to accept that they stopped playing after 40

min. Last time I checked the game is 60 minutes. You can’t play 40

and hope to win. Good enough. Not true. Have to play the way that got you there.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

6 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Ya they just seem to play scared. They needed to keep pushing forward and they sat back. Different game than they were playing the first two periods. Not sure why they changed up their game. Avs pushed and we just couldn’t handle it.

As JT said they went into protect mode; no forcheck, lotsa dump ins…… once they lost that gear, they were toast.

OT was going to be fun, then Soucy made it not so much. An OT PP is a loss most times…only worse when you play the AVs.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1