[PGT] Scamalanche at Canucks

Just now, -dlc- said:

Happens a lot here.

Like look at people chiming in here now....yet the first period and a half...crickets.

Awesome fun they are. 

More whining.  You seem to think hockey games are conducted in two halves.  It's not.  It's not even three periods.  It's ONE GAME.  There's a winner and there's a loser.  The Canucks can get blasted all game long and completely steal a win in the last minutes of a game.  That's how hockey works.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, mmkk said:

Did you see the AVS bench when Manson got the takedown and that last sucker punch in when Zad was down? They loved it. Definitely gave them some life. 

Sucker punch....which describes how they won this game.

They're trash. I hate the Avs and that goes way back. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

39 minutes ago, mmkk said:

No reason for big Z to fight there... Gave the AVS some life... Total fail

Shot ourselves in the foot tonight...

Hopefully a lesson learned to never take the foot of the pedal

Sat back way too much too

Yes!   "The Score" should have been settled the very moment Miller was hit by his teamates who were on the ice at the time.

Namely Brock Boeser who was right there when it happened - and did absolutely NOTHING!  Disgraceful!

No one stepped up when it counted! 

Look for yourself!  

Big Z's failed fight just added to the travesty.

Edited by RU SERIOUS
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Miss Korea said:

More whining.  You seem to think hockey games are conducted in two halves.  It's not.  It's not even three periods.  It's ONE GAME.  There's a winner and there's a loser.  The Canucks can get blasted all game long and completely steal a win in the last minutes of a game.  That's how hockey works.

I'm not whining I'm diving. Nate taught me.  😆

Remember, that's acceptable to you. Don't worry about me, you do you. 

5 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

The penalty at the final min was self induced.  Plenty of room to skate further then clear it

Easy for you to say in hindsight. There was under ten seconds left, so a bounce off the glass would have got the puck the length of the ice. He got under it a hair too much. Not a bad decision, not a bad play, just a bad result. Soucy has been solid and was good again tonight. One flipping mistake and people want to throw him under the bus, then drive over him back and forth. I am really glad he's back in the lineup; he'll be a steadying presence down the stretch.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

9 minutes ago, BC_Hawk said:

Exactly! And going 0-3 on the PP without even sustained pressure is ridiculous. A team is going no where in POs with a MIA PP.

Avs PK will pressure up to their ice when they are trying to do drop passes.   Need to find a new breakout strategy during PP.  If you can mess up their PK  routine, you can gather the momentum  easily.   Playoffs is all about adjustment and we'll see if they can find some adjustment in the playoffs.  They sure like to cheat to the board is something I have noticed all year long to disrupt their puck management during 5 on 5 play.

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Weak take. 

What would a better take be?  "This game is rigged and the Canucks deserved to win"?  Is that what you'd tell the players if you were Coach Tocchet in the locker room right now?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

It’s a message board 

Deal with it…

When the team blows a three goal lead what do you think is gonna happen…  

Deal with me calling it out then, it’s a message board deal with it…

• Vintage 1

If I’m JT, next time a shithead drills me from behind, I’m acting like Tom Beringer in Platoon- I’m acting like Im  shot and I’m staying down. If that nhl point leading  ass clown can embellish so will I ..sometimes being honourable doesn’t pay. 

• Cheers 1
  • MillerTime 2

4 minutes ago, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

It’s a message board 

Deal with it…

When the team blows a three goal lead what do you think is gonna happen…  

People cry and throw tantrums?

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Yikes; Twitter is not kind to the Canucks tonight.

Twitter is the arm pits of social media. 

Need to be selective.  Swim at your own risk...

• Cheers 2

8 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Should never put the stick up even in a embellishment.  This is not necessary because Cole was in a good position to defend anything there. You can put the stick close but try to avoid the hands.  They'll call it every time even if they fell for it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1