{GDT} Game #68 - Washington visits Vancouver - March 16th, 2024

futurefilm

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

He tells me I’m seeking attention while having a full blown meltdown every game. 😂

Who melting down? lol. Must be nice to know everything happening in peoples households. Just because people are frustrated and voicing their displeasure doesn’t mean they are having meltdowns. That’s just your opinion which is wrong. Again. Big surprise. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jatt Sharabi said:

Im a hockey fan not just a Canucks fan. I watch as many games as I can. I realize when a team is a contender and when a team is a pretender. The Canucks were a contender the first 50 games but not so much the last 20+ games

Sure Jan GIF

• Haha 1

If we won tonight we would have been number #1 in the league.Hearing all the negativity suggests there needs some reality checks. Once again 1 win from best in the NHL. 

There is bitching cause we don't make the playoffs, and sick of the mediocrity. Then this year we consistently have one of the best teams in the NHL and still bitching. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

1 minute ago, Joshua.Guy said:

I'm here all game every game. This was a stinker. Not sure why anyone would say otherwise.

Game sucked but the sky is not falling 

• Cheers 2

• Ribs unpinned this topic
Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Who melting down? lol. Must be nice to know everything happening in peoples households. Just because people are frustrated and voicing their displeasure doesn’t mean they are having meltdowns. That’s just your opinion which is wrong. Again. Big surprise. 

You are melting down right now. Like every other minor hiccup that happens you fold like a cheap walmart tent bud. 

• Cheers 1

• Ribs unfeatured this topic
  • Ribs locked this topic
Just now, Vancan said:

If we won tonight we would have been number #1 in the league.Hearing all the negativity suggests there needs some reality checks. Once again 1 win from best in the NHL. 

There is bitching cause we don't make the playoffs, and sick of the mediocrity. Then this year we consistently have one of the best teams in the NHL and still bitching. 

Armchair athletes who would ONLY win every game flawlessly. No turning back.

Washington's fighting for a playoff spot and we didn't play well. Oh well. Not the end of the world.

Yet for some it's overwhelming I guess.

• Cheers 1