{GDT} Game #68 - Washington visits Vancouver - March 16th, 2024

futurefilm

1 hour ago, gwarrior said:

Got home from work. Just had my shower beer. Now going to crack open another, and wait for puck drop. Let's go!!!!!

Shower beer, brilliant, thought I was cool drinking beer during sex.

11 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Beer in the shower? 

I now know I haven’t been living my best life. Dammit. 

livin in the barracks back in the day, shower beer was pretty standard. Hehe, i peddled  my three wheeled 'environmentally minded' tool trike from outside the shacks to the Canex (Like an american Canteen or Px, but Canadian style) with four other guys beer chits, as we were limited to just two flats of tax free beer a week each in a UN camp I was at this one time...

..rode home with 8 flats of beer piled in the basket, managed to pop a wheelie up the barracks steps and peddled the other two wheels onto the flat entryway...rode it right down the hall to the small tv room/lounge/beer fridge to great cheers from the thirsty masses, didn't drop a single can! Hehe, memories. We were drunk as skunks by lunchtime, showered up, including shower beers, and then my boss had a cake i didn't know the Japanese chefs in camp were making me for a birthday surprise: he came through the central urinals/toilet area, slipped in some (hopefully beer foam) and dumped the cake all over the bathroom floor.....  Hours later, we hadn't cleaned it up yet, he wanders in drunk out of his mind to take a leak and we heard echoing into the lounge: "MMMMmmmmmm Floor Cake" and found him curled fetal position style around the mound of spoiled blue icing'd cake scooping it into his mouth with two fingers. Later he had to go to "spin dry" after a court marshal for attacking a medic after falling off his bar stool, and I had to take on his job in an "acting lacking" capacity. Tax Dollars At Work. o.O

• Cheers 1

14 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Beer in the shower? 

I now know I haven’t been living my best life. Dammit. 

Dude, it's great. I only do that on my Friday, yeah today is Saturday, but its MY Friday. Pretty much get home from work, and jump in the shower with a beer. Almost instant decompression and I don't care what happened at work.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, brilac said:

I preparation for the game, it is Girl Scout cookies and champagne!

I have not drank champagne in months due to my crazy schedule and priorities, so tonight is the night!

IMG_5114.thumb.jpeg.3b19a0a0e02db138ffdffa63f812517b.jpeg

Girl Guide Cookies are way different in Canada.

4 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

Dude, it's great. I only do that on my Friday, yeah today is Saturday, but its MY Friday. Pretty much get home from work, and jump in the shower with a beer. Almost instant decompression and I don't care what happened at work.

I love it. Well done. Enjoy the game.