{GDT} Game #68 - Washington visits Vancouver - March 16th, 2024

futurefilm

Just now, Googlie said:

Suter and Hoagie are such good puck retrievers  ... if Petey had any finish he'd be a 100 point player !

j/k

Suter does nothing every shift. I hate that line right now.

2 minutes ago, NucksFan said:

Crap , lost track of time and missed most of the first

ive been having bad chest pains , went to the ER a couple days ago after many hours was told all tests and X-rays were clear 

pains have been getting worse, more frequent  daily 

will be seeing my GP ties and am having a stress test Wed. 
it’s not heart related I’m pretty sure it’s something else

e every time I bend my head down I believe something is getting pinched? Cause the pain starts at base of neck and spreads across chest

i have the worst luck , mystery pain when Im supposed to leave on vacation in a couple weeks :classic_sad:

If you could find a way to set up a camera when your asleep then watch it when you wake, it could tell you something. Just a thought.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, NucksFan said:

ive been having bad chest pains , went to the ER a couple days ago after many hours was told all tests and X-rays were clear 

e every time I bend my head down I believe something is getting pinched? Cause the pain starts at base of neck and spreads across chest

i have the worst luck , mystery pain when Im supposed to leave on vacation in a couple weeks :classic_sad:

Feel Better Get Well Soon GIF by reactionseditor

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, NucksFan said:

Hang in there. One day at a time. Do what you need to do. Stay proactive. Keep your stress low. So sorry you're going through this. 

Just now, Rip The Mesh said:

If you could find a way to set up a camera when your asleep then watch it when you wake, it could tell you something. Just a thought.

Sleeping/ breathing were fine till last night woke up 3 times with intense pain , I think because my head dropped toward my chest and pinched / irritated whatever is going on at the base of my neck 

been wearing a neck brace to keep my head up and it seems to prevent the pain , so goes again towards my theory that the problem being in neck throat area .

• Huggy Bear 4